NUFC want YOU to 'Have Your Say'!

Rich

Guest michaelfoster

dont want to read through 11 pages but i think the east stand facilities need improvement, especially the toilets, there old & dirty. Basically what dave said.

Think all the toilets are pretty crap myself, most don't have running hot water some don't have any running water at all and the mirrors are a joke not to mention the fact they are all dirty.

it's a football ground,why the hell have they got mirrors there in the first place ?

Perhaps they could have a few vending machines around the place for chocolate bars, crisps etc. It would cut down the queues to the hot food kiosk which would encourage more people to go there.

and unless guarded at all times would be mugged every week

Perhaps they could have a few vending machines around the place for chocolate bars, crisps etc. It would cut down the queues to the hot food kiosk which would encourage more people to go there.

Of course they wouldn't, not in the home section anyway.

People are not going to risk getting banned and losing their season ticket over a packet of fucking crisps.

People are not going to risk getting banned and losing their season ticket over a packet of f****** crisps.

they will over a pint (seen it many a time)so they will over getting a few bags of crisps,handfull of mars bars and as many opal fruits as they can carry

People are not going to risk getting banned and losing their season ticket over a packet of f****** crisps.

they will over a pint (seen it many a time)so they will over getting a few bags of crisps,handfull of mars bars and as many opal fruits as they can carry

Slight difference between walking off with a pint and physically breaking into a vending machine.

Slight difference between walking off with a pint and physically breaking into a vending machine.

no,i mean fighting in the beer queue,surely a chucking out offence as would be stealing off the vending machine.

no,i mean fighting in the beer queue,surely a chucking out offence as would be stealing off the vending machine.

Again, there's a difference between people fighting in the beer queue because they're pissed off with people pushing in compared to someone going out of their way to deliberately vandalise a vending machine by smashing the glass cover to get a chocolate bar out, all they would have to do is have one next to the food kiosk so it's another queue for people to get into, that way the kiosk assistants would also be able to keep an eye on them in case they break.

It's a suggestion that I'd like to see put forward, I'm not arguing the toss with you over it so feel free to have the last word.

Apart from turning off the TV's on concourse's at approx the 80 minute mark, can the stewards please be as OVERZEALOUS & ULTIMATE JOBS WORTHS & tell people who stand in isle's or hover around the exits near the end of the game to leave or go back to there seats. Time & time again I see nothing being done & us people who sit in our seats till the end should not have people standing in our view.

why don't you just stand up to see past the people waiting in the aisles ? I find that standing is far better to encourage singing etc. than sitting on your backside.

Because I respect others around & would not want to impede there view. I dont mind standing when I go on a rare away outing as everyone is. If the stewards do they job are paid to do end of problem really.

why don't you just stand up to see past the people waiting in the aisles ? I find that standing is far better to encourage singing etc. than sitting on your backside.

Because I respect others around & would not want to impede there view. I dont mind standing when I go on a rare away outing as everyone is. If the stewards do they job are paid to do end of problem really.

Why not get them to move in the doorways?

That's what people seem to do around us. If the stewards and police did anything more than they do now then we won't be allowed to shout at the football and sing. We'll all be sat eating popcorn and clapping.

Guest toonlass

Vending machines sound good, but could they store enough stock to not run out early?

Seeing that the food kiosks run out regularly why would anyone be suprised if a vending machine did. Now a vending machine having stock in it 5 minutes after the half time whistle, that would surprise people.  :frantic:

Guest toonlass

This may have been spoken about on page 4 but if you are talking about food and drink why not have people walking about and selling it during games like they do in American sports?

Would be happy if they had those blokes with the barrels on their backs selling pints. Its a damn disgrace that it doesn't happen.  :frantic:

*runs*

This may have been spoken about on page 4 but if you are talking about food and drink why not have people walking about and selling it during games like they do in American sports?

*runs*

they did at SJP through the nearly 80's. they'd go round the cinder track selling bags of crisps etc.

*runs*

they did at SJP through the nearly 80's. they'd go round the cinder track selling bags of crisps etc.

Imagine calling down from the top of L7: GET UZ A BAG OF SMOKEY BACON, WILL YA?