NUFC want YOU to 'Have Your Say'!

Rich

Bring Back Local Hero!!!

Singing section? Even if it's just for cup games at the moment.

Young adult pricing. Seperate prices for under 21's.

Allow larger flags to be waved inside the ground, even if they are club employed.

MORE SENSIBLE POLICING!!!!!!

Bring Back Local Hero!!!

Allow larger flags to be waved inside the ground, even if they are club employed.

Yes, charge them more! With their silly hair and inappropriate ear rings!

Guest Knightrider

Anyway...

1: Open up training at Benton to fans like under KK

2: Do one SJP open day per week for training like under Roeder last year

3: Allow flags, banners and other fan paraphernalia into SJP to decorate it

4: Bring back black and white seats

5: How about "Howay the Lads" "The Geordies" plastered across seating sections like other stadiums have

6: Cut all music 10 minutes before kick-off to allow an atmosphere to be built leading up to kick-off

7: Consider singing ends

8: Look into safe standing

9: Hold regular talent days at SJP or Benton inviting kids and their parents from Newcastle and neighbouring areas to come and have a fun day kicking a ball about, this will provide kids with expert coaching, a chance to play in excellent conditions and instill an even bigger sense of wanting to play for the club one day/help spur them on to become footballers, and maintain a fan for life type bond between kids/parents and club.

10: Every summer do a local tournament between us, the mackems, and other North East teams to promote the region's sporting heritage. Call it the North East Challenge Cup or something and make it a regular event depending on success. Guaranteed money spinner and a big boost to the North East sport as teams like York, Carlisle, Hartlepool rarely get the chance to play at SJP and in such exciting local games. Would provide a good work out for the team during pre-season too. I imagine someone like Sky would want to beam this out live too, thus expanding the exposure of brand NUFC which lets face it we are and need to become to compete.

11: Expand the club's coaching schemes, make them cheaper and more accessible to kids and parents throughout the city, aide local youth clubs and such with facilities, coaching and guidance/ Create a NUFC grassroots grant scheme for sporting clubs./ Get more involved in the community, which you already do and  to great effect, but do you do enough? You don't realise how important NUFC is. Imagine if Alan Smith turned up at say my nephews football fun day just held at the weekend with signed shirts, some advice and a bit of a kick-about, what a boon to that club and to the kids and parents who do this out of their own pockets and as a hobby/passion.

12: Make the players and manager more accessible. Fans' lust for all things NUFC has always been kept at arms length, tap into it like KK did, invite fans to spend a day with Big Sam during training, open up the world of NUFC outside of match day to fans, this will create a stronger bond between club and fans, players and fans and manager and fans. Many fans have a vague idea about what goes on at United behind closed doors if you like but that's about it, yet many would love to see for their own two eyes and experience it for real, to be there. We can't play for the club or manage it, let us have a peak, open the doors.

More to follow...

Bring Back Local Hero!!!

More than kids but less than adults aye.  O0 :lol:

Bring Back Local Hero!!!

pah! If your old enough to not be allowed to smoke at the match, you're old enough to pay full price.

and if you don't like it, go TWOC an old lady, or whatever the hell it is that you young 'uns do these days.

<gets out pipe and looks over his half-moon glasses>

Bring Back Local Hero!!!

pah! If your old enough to not be allowed to smoke at the match, you're old enough to pay full price.

and if you don't like it, go TWOC an old lady, or whatever the hell it is that you young 'uns do these days.

:lol:

TWOC an old lady... :lol:

You can't smoke at matches now no matter your age. We are not old enough to drink, vote and drive until a later age. So for under 18's/under 21's the pricing should be slightly cheaper.

I think the club shop could do with some new stock, if anyone has ever been in the megastore at Old Trafford they could see how limited ours is, most kids want anything with the club badge on and I think it’s an area the club needs to develop, I’d also like to see all of the end of season reviews brought back on dvd from the early 90’s if that’s possible.

Another thing I’ve seen fans from overseas complain about on the forum is the price of delivery abroad, £20 delivery for a scarf to America is ridiculous.

And I can't hear anything over the loud speaker in the Gallowgate.

Few things I'd like.

- A working sound system in the Gallowgate.

- NUFC TV Channel. Must not be more than £7-a-month and should show all the reserves and U18 games live as well as preseason freindlies that are not being broadcast elsewhere. An idea for the channel would be to have highlights of the past weeks match available via the red button so you could watch at anytime.

- More free giveaways such as scarves and flags etc.

- More imaginitive merchandising. I'm a Hull FC Rugby League fan so I visit the KC Stadium fairly often and nip into the Tigers shop and they have a much wider variety merchandise. They sell trainers, a much larger variety of things like teddy bears and mousemats etc.

- More reasonable pricing of food and drinks. The free drinks offer is a very good idea but things are still a bit overpriced.

- Safe standing section. Would really add to the atmosphere in the ground.

5: How about "Howay the Lads" "The Geordies" plastered across seating sections like other stadiums have

I reckon that:

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/aff79ccf6d.jpg

But saying "Geordies" and not being gold would look quite good on that stand. Obviously painted on the seats and not cards being held up :lol:

I think somebody mentioned it above...would love for them to cut the music 10 minutes before start of all Prem home games. Not for carling cup though when ground is half empty. It would be so much better for players to be running out to a full st james' park with flags/banners etc and all the fans chanting, rather than some rubbish rock band playing when they are coming down the tunnel.

A tv channel is a bit too much of an ask IMO however I don't see a reason why they couldn't expand on the Newcastle World service on the Internet, maybe showing reserve games through a live feed similar to what they did with a few pre season games.

A tv channel is a bit too much of an ask IMO however I don't see a reason why they couldn't expand on the Newcastle World service on the Internet, maybe showing reserve games through a live feed similar to what they did with a few pre season games.

The problem is I'd rather pay what people pay for Newcastle-World for a Digital TV channel to get them on there at a quality that isn't determined by my internet speed.

I've got Broadband 2mb but I still have major problems with streams and suchforth that nufc.co.uk have. Something along the lines of NUFC-TV would be something that would take a while to plan, but it is definitely something I'd like the club to think about expanding into in the coming years.

Re the club shop.

Our owner owns a fecking sports shop chain (or at least part owns!)

would people be happy with an extended megastore which included non NUFC stuff?

Trainers, keeper gloves, England shirts???

Hopefully it would be less of a muddle than Sports Soccer, but an extneded range would work well imo (as long as its in moderation of course)

Guest jimmy1982

Get rid of fluffy mascots.

Keep Local Hero just before kick-off.

They're the two things that spring to mind immediately that I think would be very easy to implement.

Then there's the singing section issue.

Re the club shop.

Hopefully it would be less of a muddle than Sports Soccer, but an extneded range would work well imo (as long as its in moderation of course)

Don't we already have one? Our club shop at the ground is an Adidas megastore, so I'm told anyway, I've never been in like.

Guest jimmy1982

Definitely paint something on the seats - 'Magpies' on one side, NUFC on the other?

Would blocks of black and white seats like they used to have not be better than grey as well?

Re the club shop.

Don't we already have one? Our club shop at the ground is an Adidas megastore, so I'm told anyway, I've never been in like.

Yeah it is, alot of it is just full of general adidas stuff as well as a few international club shirts made by adidas?

Bring Back Local Hero!!!

You can't smoke at matches now no matter your age. We are not old enough to drink, vote and drive until a later age. So for under 18's/under 21's the pricing should be slightly cheaper.

No, it shoudl be more, because us actual men give the club more money through beer sales.

Why? I don't expect anybody on this board to get any enjoyment out of them but I'm sure thier are little kids out there who love the mascots. Don't do us any harm and don't affect my enjoyment so I'm fine with them staying.

How about an NUFC  tv channel that will air our reserve games?

See about being a bit less harsh on fan sites that post photo's or use the club crest, its biting the hand that feeds you.

More phone lines for the box office that are active when tickets are on sale, or a non ticket sales number for the box office for other enquirers.

More than one large flag, should be one for each stand, it never makes it far around the ground before its taken down.

Why? I don't expect anybody on this board to get any enjoyment out of them but I'm sure thier are little kids out there who love the mascots. Don't do us any harm and don't affect my enjoyment so I'm fine with them staying.

There fine on cup games for the kids.

League macthes are a no though. As the majority are old miserable gits on league fixtures. :rolleyes:

I've no problem with them either except the costumes look like they've been sat in the attic for 20 years, could do with a wash or smartening up.

The kids seem to enjoy them which is what matters, perhaps we could bring back the half time hero who could play some part in the penalty shoot out?

Bring Back Local Hero!!!

No, it shoudl be more, because us actual men give the club more money through beer sales.

As if a bottle of pop isn't enough too. a quid 70 or something isn' it?