SUPERTOON

Given

Lauren - Richards - Woodgate - Barry

Pederson - Cahill - Barton - Arteta

Anelka - Owen

Manager: Sven

Funny, no spurs player in that team.

Well the thread title said best and i wasnt going to lie

King and Keane came close tho, but i prefer richards at CB so kind had to make way for the RB Lauren

and Anelka just pipped Keane to it, Owen is bound to come good and bang in a lot imo

Keane over Berbatov?

King came close but was pipped by bloody lauren?

Pedersen as a right midfielder?

Maybe i should say this slowly for the spuds fan

RICHARDS is prefered at CB eliminating king from the team, so the rb chosen is Lauren!

Well thats what i said about Keane  :idiot2:

and Pederson interchanging with Arteta

but maybe i should make more c considerations of spuds players cus they will always be applying for a position in this list!

Wow you really are slow as hell. You said Keane was close and you never mentioned Berbatov which clearly indicates your opinion that Keane is a better player then Berbatov :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:.

Your decision to include Lauren in any sort of best x1 team clearly shows either:

a) favouritism of former Arse players

b) Lack of football knowledge

Pedersen is not a right winger no matter how you look at it  so i fail to see how he can possibly be (in your delusional opinion) the best rm outside the top 4.

Watch ya mouth aye

and you saying that about Lauren surely shows your lack of football knowledge, he is a very good RB very good defensively and very good offensively a league winner with Arsenal and the only thing to keep him out of Arsenals team was BETTER players

He still has it!

Poor deluded SPUD .

and to pederson, i say play players int there best position and play the other player that needs to be in the squad in another where they aren't as good, it would be criminal imo to keep either Arteta/Pederson out so its about accommodation

Bale hasn't even played left back for Spurs yet according to their forum.

He was at fault for Germany's second tonight too, he tried to play it out from the back and got mugged.

yes been playing left-wing and definitely not top 11 outside top 4

Guest kingdawson

Given

Anelka - Owen

King and Keane came close tho, but i prefer richards at CB so kind had to make way for the RB Lauren

and Anelka just pipped Keane to it, Owen is bound to come good and bang in a lot imo

Keane over Berbatov?

RICHARDS is prefered at CB eliminating king from the team, so the rb chosen is Lauren!

but maybe i should make more c considerations of spuds players cus they will always be applying for a position in this list!

Wow you really are slow as hell. You said Keane was close and you never mentioned Berbatov which clearly indicates your opinion that Keane is a better player then Berbatov :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:.

Your decision to include Lauren in any sort of best x1 team clearly shows either:

Pedersen is not a right winger no matter how you look at it  so i fail to see how he can possibly be (in your delusional opinion) the best rm outside the top 4.

Watch ya mouth aye

and you saying that about Lauren surely shows your lack of football knowledge, he is a very good RB very good defensively and very good offensively a league winner with Arsenal and the only thing to keep him out of Arsenals team was BETTER players

He still has it!

Poor deluded SPUD .

Internet thugging at its finest ;D ;D ;D ;D.

Deluded? wheres your proof gooner.

Guest kingdawson

Bale hasn't even played left back for Spurs yet according to their forum.

He was at fault for Germany's second tonight too, he tried to play it out from the back and got mugged.

Nah he's only played 2 games for us at left mid. Played the closing stages of the united game at left back though.

Given

Anelka - Owen

Keane over Berbatov?

Watch ya mouth aye

He still has it!

Poor deluded SPUD .

Im sorry. i am not here to be "outsmarted" (yeh right) by you, and i just think your a tad pathetic really, there could be people reading this who genuinally are "as slow as hell" and your offending them, and how do you know Hell is slow? it could be a rather fast paced place to live, and you'll be the one to find that out cus im a good lad and am going upstairs  :giggle:

Guest kingdawson

Given

Anelka - Owen

Keane over Berbatov?

Watch ya mouth aye

He still has it!

Poor deluded SPUD .

Im sorry. i am not here to be "outsmarted" (yeh right) by you, and i just think your a tad pathetic really, there could be people reading this who genuinally are "as slow as hell" and your offending them, and how do you know Hell is slow? it could be a rather fast paced place to live, and you'll be the one to find that out cus im a good lad and am going upstairs  :giggle:

How fitting thats its a gooner that has decided to be the first person on this board to use that symbol.

Given

Richards    Woodgate   King    Bale

Lennon    Reo Coker   Arteta    N'Zogbia

Berbatov   Owen

Might have Barton in for Reo Coker but all in all that would be my team  :thup:.

I thought you said Owen was overrated and not even in the top 10 strikers in the country?

Guest kingdawson

Given

Berbatov   Owen

Might have Barton in for Reo Coker but all in all that would be my team  :thup:.

I thought you said Owen was overrated and not even in the top 10 strikers in the country?

dont remember saying that bit tbh.

Given

Berbatov   Owen

You should do, you made a thread about it after all...

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36168.msg707747#msg707747

Guest kingdawson

Given

Berbatov   Owen

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36168.msg707747#msg707747

Fair enough, altough i think i was going on form more then anything else. I chose Owen for this particular team because i wanted a big man/little man combo up top and theres probably no better little man outside the top 4 then owen. You seem to remember an awful lot of things i post though.

Given

Berbatov   Owen

Fair enough, altough i think i was going on form more then anything else. I chose Owen for this particular team because i wanted a big man/little man combo up top and theres probably no better little man outside the top 4 then owen. You seem to remember an awful lot of things i post though.

I remember an awful lot of what everyone says to me, lad. Don't take it personally. O0

Guest kingdawson

Given

Berbatov   Owen

I remember an awful lot of what everyone says to me, lad. Don't take it personally. O0

You got me this time but never again  :lol:.

Given

Berbatov   Owen

You got me this time but never again  :lol:.

I'll remember that. :shifty:

Given

Anelka - Owen

Keane over Berbatov?

Watch ya mouth aye

He still has it!

Poor deluded SPUD .

How fitting thats its a gooner that has decided to be the first person on this board to use that symbol.

How fitting that a SPUD is the one disliked by alot of the board!

and is that fact im the first to use it? :lol: