Freddie Shepherd to buy Leeds?!

Guest sicko2ndbest

obsessed with the fat fucker.. you make me sick, NE5.

you poor boy.

FWIW, I stated my opinion, and would have left it at that. Its others who are obsessed, so read the thread again.

read the history of your posts.. do you feel obliged to defend Shepherd every time somebody doubts him?

all you do is scan the forum for some anti-Fred bullshit and the never ending argument continues..

you poor boy.

FWIW, I stated my opinion, and would have left it at that. Its others who are obsessed, so read the thread again.

read the history of your posts.. do you feel obliged to defend Shepherd every time somebody doubts him?

all you do is scan the forum for some anti-Fred bullshit and the never ending argument continues..

It never ceases to amaze me the number of people who are capable of seeing only one side of something.

Someone repeats themselves by making a point you agree with and you don't have a word to say. Someone repeats themselves by making a point you disagree with and you're spouting bile.  Great stuff.

As I've said before, the sensible and realistic among us, who understand that the previous Board wasn't perfect but was far from shit, don't go around starting threads or making random posts in praise of the Board to get these arguments going. 

you poor boy.

Repeat.

I posted my opinion, early in the thread, and said why it was my opinion.

Others are free to disagree.

However, people addressed me specifically. Attacking my point of view, and anyone would think people have nothing else to do but post some anti-Fred bullshit and have never ending arguments.

Like most people I post in what interests me, I'm not particularly interested in certain topics, just like you I expect.

Fat fred was by no means the worst Chairman we've ever had

Stand by to be castigated for that by people who, unlike you, know better despite you being there and they not having been there

I did clarify your first sentence - you had worded it ambiguously.

I said:

"Aye, they were the same competition and   one that none of the big teams took seriously"

Ambiguous - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ambiguous

borne out by the list of winners which I posted.

His source is the wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Members_Cup.

If you take a look you'll get to read the full text to include the bit he missed out to fit his agenda.

I said:

"Aye, they were the same competition and   one that none of the big teams took seriously"

If you take a look you'll get to read the full text to include the bit he missed out to fit his agenda.

good job they didn't decide to dish out a trophy for the North East League then, he might even have said fancy letting the mackems beat us into 2nd place a couple of times

Still curious to know how a team that qualifies for the Champions League, and europe as often as we have done, can't even win the League Cup though. Maybe he thinks the board told them to go and lie down or something ?

Some cowardice that is, avoiding a straightforward question like that.

Stand by to be castigated for that by people who, unlike you, know better despite you being there and they not having been there

Who has said Shepherd is the worst we've ever had?

A link will suffice.

Who has said Shepherd is the worst we've ever had?

A link will suffice.

A bit pedantic there mate, like insinuating the Full Members Cup is a meaningful trophy where all the big guns really went for it.

As you know Dave, anyone saying anything other than Shepherd is the Anti Christ is subjected to terrible abuse and called nasty names, a bit similar to what they may say if they are standing with some mates in a pub or a brothel, which nobody takes seriously at all

:coolsmiley:

In my opinion it's that kind of exaggeration and putting words in people's mouths just because you disagree with them that fucks them off.

But as you were. :thup:

not everything in life is black and white, you could say mate  :coolsmiley:

I'm sure it was only an off the cuff remark ?

I said:

Its it sweet the little boys have decided its tag team time - bless

HTL - why not post my quote that your ambiguously worded quip is in response to? What were you replying 'Aye' to?

NE5 - I'm glad to see you suddenly know so much about the full members cup.

It will prevent you asking stupid questions like "Am I right in saying that clubs who competed in europe at that time didn't enter these tournaments ?' :thup: :lol:

PS You say you know who I am on another forum. Care to inform me or is that yet another lie?

I said:

Wikipedia is what started this. I pointed out from NE5 wikipedia link about Bates being chelsea's most successful chairmen in his time. Your little friend couldn't handle it.

As for missing bits out to suit an agenda you've missed a few managers out of your signature - is there any reason for that?

I said:

Its it sweet the little boys have decided its tag team time - bless

HTL - why not post my quote that your ambiguously worded quip is in response to? What were you replying 'Aye' to?

NE5 - I'm glad to see you suddenly know so much about the full members cup.

It will prevent you asking stupid questions like "Am I right in saying that clubs who competed in europe at that time didn't enter these tournaments ?' :thup: :lol:

PS You say you know who I am on another forum. Care to inform me or is that yet another lie?

Oh dear, such venom, again. Such silly little jibes. I've answered you. I posted, you replied and expanded the angle of the topic.

Shame you can't bring yourself to tell us who you blame for players being good enough to qualify for the Champions League, and europe more than everyone but 4 teams, yet can't win the League Cup. You blame the board don't you ? And if you think I'm putting words into your mouth, or lying, please amplify in your own words ?

I looked up the Full Members Cup, because I had forgotten all about it, pretty much like all the clubs who entered it, I admit that.

Now, tell us why we, in your opinion, have not won the League Cup, it's all yours.