Frank Wiafe Danquah

Baggio

I was at the Academy game on Saturday and while he wasn't our best player, he looked as if he had something about him. Has a good touch, played some neat little stuff and he seemed fairly strong for a young lad, although he's no Godsmark who was excellent.

Danquah actually had a penalty saved in the second half and threw himself to the floor in a bit of a tantrum, only to get up and see it had to be taken again after encroachment from the Everton keeper. Despite everyone trying to get the ball off him, he stepped up again and finished it well. Shows some bottle.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Obviously good, since he's playing for the reserves at 16.

He's still only 15 isn't he?

Your right. Wikipedia says 14. October 1991.

Sounds like a West African name to me. Maybe Nigerian or Ghanaian?

Correct, Ghanian parents:

http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?p=255189&highlight=

I assume his parents were Ghanaian immigrants to Holland?

Guest shearer_206

Seen him in pre-season against Hull.. Came on and missed a sitter at the end of the game.. looked like he had some decent movement though.

As far as age goes, I believe he is nearly 17 although I really don't know how old he is, much like Martins, but then if he is of African decent it's not suprising!

Seen him in pre-season against Hull.. Came on and missed a sitter at the end of the game.. looked like he had some decent movement though.

As far as age goes, I believe he is nearly 17 although I really don't know how old he is, much like Martins, but then if he is of African decent it's not suprising!

nufc.com has him being born in amsterdam si i guess they may register births,what with them being a civilised european country and all.