Leazes Level 7

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last time I was up in L7 I took this:

http://www.armyoneverest.mod.uk/NR/rdonlyres/BAB42449-9F69-477F-8072-A0E917171650/0/Gall_Clouds_500.jpgp

:lol: i must admit from when ive been up their quite a few years back now but it was pretty high, still a good view but the players look like people from the subbuteo

Guest LeoStett

sat there for a while now and i love it. i'm about 4 rows from the back and think its a great view. There's always a bit banter from the away as well

Last time I was up in L7 I took this:

http://www.armyoneverest.mod.uk/NR/rdonlyres/BAB42449-9F69-477F-8072-A0E917171650/0/Gall_Clouds_500.jpgp

LOL...Brilliant.....;)

I dont think its bad at all, IMO better than being 5 rows from the front.

Also can be good if the away fans are making a fair amount of racket, and you beat them :lol:

Disagree, my ST is 5rows from the front and i wouldn't comtemplate sitting anywhere else.

Also can be good if the away fans are making a fair amount of racket, and you beat them :lol:

Disagree, my ST is 5rows from the front and i wouldn't comtemplate sitting anywhere else.

I had a season ticket 4 rows from the front of L7 (Milburn Stand) & now am in the Milburn Paddock about 13 rows from the front & the Paddock is not only better it is cheaper!

My ideal choice of seat (take away your Platinum/ Sports Bar etc seats) would be in the middle of the East Stand.

I had a season ticket 4 rows from the front of L7 (Milburn Stand) & now am in the Milburn Paddock about 13 rows from the front & the Paddock is not only better it is cheaper!

My ideal choice of seat (take away your Platinum/ Sports Bar etc seats) would be in the middle of the East Stand.

is where i sit five rows up.

It totally depends what your after from the match. My friend sitd 3 rows from the front in the milburn stand and loves being so close to the action. But i sit in leazes level 7 and love the fact you can actually see the way the game is being played. Love the atmosphere up there n all.