Benny Benitez: Parky 6 Benny 2 (Benitez watch.). Inter sack the waiter.

Parky

So whats the long list of excuses this time?

Got nail varnish on his cat? Crabs in his beard?

The world's against them apparently. :rolleyes:

mackems.gif

Time to build a memorial, the death of the 2007-08 season can be mourned already.

mackems.gif

Time to build a memorial, the death of the 2007-08 season can be mourned already.

Chicken foetus's at the ready.  mackems.gif

mackems.gif

bluelaugh.gif

Laughing aside they still remain unbeaten in the league and are playing totally shite. Sign of a good team. The rotation is the problem, that and Sammi 'i should of left the prem two years ago' Hyypia.

Guest sharath

He is looking Houllier part 2 all over....

In the post match interview he said, if they play like yesterday, they will qualify and possibly win the competetion.

I am confused as to what smiley I should put for this comment.  I will try these.  :kasper:  :idiot2:  :yikes:  :cheesy:  mackems.gif

mackems.gif

bluelaugh.gif

Laughing aside they still remain unbeaten in the league and are playing totally shite. Sign of a good team. The rotation is the problem, that and Sammi 'i should of left the prem two years ago' Hyypia.

My finger continues to point at the manager. Clueless.

He is looking Houllier part 2 all over....

In the post match interview he said, if they play like yesterday, they will qualify and possibly win the competetion.

I am confused as to what smiley I should put for this comment.  I will try these.  :kasper:  :idiot2:   :yikes:   :cheesy:  mackems.gif

There will be time to use every poss combination of smiley in here hopefully.

mackems.gif

bluelaugh.gif

My finger continues to point at the manager. Clueless.

As Sharath said, Houllier Part deux dos

Not beyond their capabilities to win their last 3 group games and qualify either. Obviously I hope that doesn't happen.

All winnable games if they get their act together, two of those games are at home. I think they'll do it.

Let's not forget we qualified with 0 points from the first three games, and we had Juventus in our group. Mind, I think we're still the only side ever to have done that! With a point, it's still in Liverpool's hands.

Not beyond their capabilities to win their last 3 group games and qualify either. Obviously I hope that doesn't happen.

All winnable games if they get their act together, two of those games are at home. I think they'll do it.

Let's not forget we qualified with 0 points from the first three games, and we had Juventus in our group. Mind, I think we're still the only side ever to have done that! With a point, it's still in Liverpool's hands.

That may well. But they are seriously underperforming and but for a dodgy ref would have only got a point at Everton who aren't playing at all well atm.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Danny B

Oh dear. Poor, bitter, deluded, non trophy winning Newcastle fans 

You'd kill to have a manager like "Benny" even acknowledge your existence.

:celb: