how would the table finish if you could choose?

ChrisJbarnes

Have to finish the way it'd give us the best chance next season & in Europe.

Newcastle

Derby

Birmingham

Bolton

Blackburn

Pompey

Reading

Everton

Villa

Boro

Man City

Wigan

Sunderland

Fulham

West Ham

Spurs

Arsenal

Man U

Liverpool

Chelski

Newcastle - Obviously, we'd win all the cups as well.

Sunderland - My second team, bizarrely enough (family loyalty).

Aston Villa - Quite possibly the only team in the league I can't think of a reason to dislike off the top of my head.

Man City - Their fans deserve some success again, much like the three teams above them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool - Always admired Anfield's atmosphere, but if they're not in the Champions' League then it'd be good news for us.

Arsenal - Wouldn't want a team of Arsenal's history/current quality to fall too far away.

Chelsea - Would be nice to see how they'd cope with coming seventh.

Man Utd - The UEFA Cup would be interesting, to say the least. Don't have too much against this lot bar 95/96.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everton - Never liked them, but my feelings are waning with the quality of the squad that they're building. Good fans/ground.

West Ham - A proper club, but a bit of a bunch of arses.

Blackburn - Good manager, good strikers, good wingers. Savage is a negative. Shit fans, as well, pushing their luck.

Reading - Don't really mind them too much, my only complaints would be Andy Hunt's hair and Coppell being the most boring sod alive.

Portsmouth - Not a big fan of 'Appy Arry', but I like quite a few of Portsmouth's squad, bell ringer sees them lower down.

Derby - Nothing against them, yet. Bit of a rubbish club at the minute.

Fulham - Rubbish ground. Bit of a non-entity.

Birmingham - Steve Bruce and Steve Bruce alone sees this lot down here.

Tottenham - Most loathsome team in the world. Arrogant fans, desperate accents, they do play nice stuff - their only saving grace. Wouldn't want them to go down, though.

Wigan - Feel guilty doing this to Le Sib, but they're not a proper club. Can I have Sheff Wed, Leeds and Forest back, please?

Bolton - Tin pot club that I wouldn't miss at all. I'd feel good if they fucked right off.

Middlesbrough - Plastic team, rubbish fans, rubbish kits, rubbish accents. Get out of the big league you runts.

Barring Newcastle, Sunderland and Tottenham there aren't many clubs I really care about, though I would like to see the Premiership be contested by the 20 most "historical" teams in the country if possible (longest/best history, most fans, etc.). Hence getting shot of the three that I have done.

Fulham don't have a rubbish ground! They've got an Archibald Leitch designed stand, for a start!

For my money, bland, retail park holes like the Reebok and the JJB are the worst in the league.

Interesting point about teams that don't give you a reason to dislike them. I was thinking maybe Reading, until I read your point about Hunt's hair, at which point I did one of those vinegar-face expressions, sucked my lips, and said "oh, yes, forgot about that".

I really hate Wigan.  Shit ground, shit team, shit fans.  Not to mention their chairman is a twat.  Sooner they fuck off back to the Championship the better.

Also hate Middlesbrough with their thousands and thousands of empty seats every home match.

Us top obviously & the historical enemy bottom. I guess I am a traditionalist.

The people who put Spurs at the bottom instead of Sunderland & who haven't left a reason already, do yous go to the games?  Because the pain you feel losing to Sunderland or  them scoring goal against us hurts like nothing else in football.  Equally when you see the lads run out against the s**** you feel proud & nervous & the joy of goal for us & a win is awesome. The emotion attached to Spurs is nowhere near.

spurs 2nd?!

well, i like watching spurs because no matter who in the world they are playing, you cannot possibly predict the score!! theres likely to be at least 4 goals, and they play good fotball as well.

Just out of curiosity, why are Spurs towards or on the bottom for most? Has Jol said something that i've missed?

Fulham don't have a rubbish ground! They've got an Archibald Leitch designed stand, for a start!

For my money, bland, retail park holes like the Reebok and the JJB are the worst in the league.

Interesting point about teams that don't give you a reason to dislike them. I was thinking maybe Reading, until I read your point about Hunt's hair, at which point I did one of those vinegar-face expressions, sucked my lips, and said "oh, yes, forgot about that".

The Cottage is just simply too small for a Premiership team IMO, and they don't even sell it out most of the time. Vagabonds.