Look out! little mickey's back just in time for England! Will he return fit?

Guest NUFC4
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate to say it, but it sounds to me that Fat Sam is making excuses already.  If we didn't expect to beat a team like Derby,  with a goal difference of -12, then I'm not sure if he knows how to prepare a team. It's fucking bollocks that he should even come out with such utter shite and expect anybody to believe it.

who keeps changing my fuckin title, i'm only typing up what i heard from the reporters' mouths'

I can picture it now. Some American anchorman yelling at the top of his voice "OWEN HERNIA SURGERY??", frantically tugging at the sportsreader's NY Nick's shirt, pleaing for some sort of reassurance.

Actually, i can.

who keeps changing my fuckin title, i'm only typing up what i heard from the reporters' mouths'

I can picture it now. Some American anchorman yelling at the top of his voice "OWEN HERNIA SURGERY??", frantically tugging at the sportsreader's NY Nick's shirt, pleaing for some sort of reassurance.

Actually, i can.

good one almost made me laugh and was very stereotypical except the Knicks blow ass and nobody outside of NY wears their jerseys.  also the two reporters running the story only cover european football or as we call it soccer so it's not like they're to baseball analysts sitting on a fishing boat taking a call from their cell phone wearing a NY Yankees hat and eating a hot dog

here guys i'll do this then for you...take away the caps and but 13 question marks behind it instead of two

No negotiations.

tough guy huh?

Actually, i can.

good one almost made me laugh and was very stereotypical except the Knicks blow ass and nobody outside of NY wears their jerseys.  also the two reporters running the story only cover european football or as we call it soccer so it's not like they're to baseball analysts sitting on a fishing boat taking a call from their cell phone wearing a NY Yankees hat and eating a hot dog

Calm down.

NUFC4, please stop.

can we get a little freedom of speech not to mention press around here.. c'mon who's with me?

ugh..that's what i thought

Actually, i can.

Calm down.

was supposed to be a joke no haste.  i'd make fun of you fools and your que or queing up all day tbh and mention how everyone in LINE is wearing a manchester united jersey yelling fook off and waiting for their next basket of fish n' chips ;)