Gooner thugs at it again

Guest kingdawson

Guest kingdawson

A YOUNG Arsenal star was arrested on suspicion of carrying a lethal knuckle-duster at the Spurs match on Saturday.

French international Armand Traore, 17, was allegedly caught with the weapon outside a turnstile at White Hart Lane.

The first team squad member, who was not playing, had gone to watch with a pal.

Stewards are said to have seen him acting suspiciously and asked him to turn out his pockets.

Police were called and both men were arrested on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon.

They were taken into custody for questioning and Traore was given a formal warning.

A club insider said: “Armand had no idea he’d done anything wrong because the laws are different in France.”

An Arsenal spokesman said: “He has apologised.”

When will these gonner thugs ever learn :rolleyes:

A YOUNG Arsenal star was arrested on suspicion of carrying a lethal knuckle-duster at the Spurs match on Saturday.

French international Armand Traore, 17, was allegedly caught with the weapon outside a turnstile at White Hart Lane.

Stewards are said to have seen him acting suspiciously and asked him to turn out his pockets.

Police were called and both men were arrested on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon.

They were taken into custody for questioning and Traore was given a formal warning.

A club insider said: Armand had no idea hed done anything wrong because the laws are different in France.

An Arsenal spokesman said: He has apologised.

Better than Mido carrying a bomb like! lol

A club insider said: “Armand had no idea he’d done anything wrong because the laws are different in France.”

:lol: :lol:

Guest kingdawson

First I've heard of any such activity to be honest.

Then you must have forgot about van rapist (ok ok the charges were dropped) and the cocaine/gambling twins that are Tony Adams and Paul Merson. Im sure there are more examples.

Then you must have forgot about van rapist (ok ok the charges were dropped) and the cocaine/gambling twins that are Tony Adams and Paul Merson. Im sure there are more examples.

i suspect delusional also classified as crime...

Guest kingdawson

you sure?

you sure?

:lol:

The bastard, fancy being falsely accused of rape. Burn the fucker.

No one ever saw Dennis Bergkamp board a plane with Mido aboard.

Case closed.

:lol: Cocaine and Alcohol addiction and serial gambling do not constitute being a thug, you could argue Adams was one but Merson was just an idiot. Van Persie was cleared. Yeah, I'm sure there are a plethora of other shit examples you could come up with.

Guest kingdawson

:lol: Cocaine and Alcohol addiction and serial gambling do not constitute being a thug, you could argue Adams was one but Merson was just an idiot. Van Persie was cleared. Yeah, I'm sure there are a plethora of other s*** examples you could come up with.

HMMM maybe Thug was the wrong word to use but didnt predict someone to be so anal and precise about things :rolleyes:.

Contradicting yourself there by saying Adams could be a thug when your first statement was "First I've heard of any such activity to be honest." :thup:

:lol: Cocaine and Alcohol addiction and serial gambling do not constitute being a thug, you could argue Adams was one but Merson was just an idiot. Van Persie was cleared. Yeah, I'm sure there are a plethora of other s*** examples you could come up with.

HMMM maybe Thug was the wrong word to use but didnt predict someone to be so anal and precise about things :rolleyes:.

Contradicting yourself there by saying Adams could be a thug when your first statement was "First I've heard of any such activity to be honest." :thup:

Link?

Sorry mate, here you go

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007430260,00.html

Ta.

Apologised?

Sorry like, the little fuker wants to be banned from every ground in the Country, its what should happen to joe public, its what should certainly happen to a footballer.

The 'I'm French i didn't know' shite doesn't wash, you can't flounce the law because you are stupidly ignorant.

Guest kingdawson

It's hardly surprising that the more pathetic element among Spurs supporters is getting a bit bitter they haven't managed to beat Arsenal once since sometime back in the 1990s.

1999 was the last time we beat them but it dosent really have nothing to do with my post as i would have posted the exact same thing if we won tbh.