Gooner thugs at it again

Guest kingdawson

It's hardly surprising that the more pathetic element among Spurs supporters is getting a bit bitter – they haven't managed to beat Arsenal once since sometime back in the 1990s.

1999 was the last time we beat them but it dosent really have nothing to do with my post as i would have posted the exact same thing if we won tbh.

Vicky Pollard :lol:

It's hardly surprising that the more pathetic element among Spurs supporters is getting a bit bitter – they haven't managed to beat Arsenal once since sometime back in the 1990s.

1999 was the last time we beat them but it dosent really have nothing to do with my post as i would have posted the exact same thing if we won tbh.

I'm betting that's stinging like fuck tbh!!!!  :lol:

Guest kingdawson

:rolleyes:

Guest kingdawson

It's hardly surprising that the more pathetic element among Spurs supporters is getting a bit bitter they haven't managed to beat Arsenal once since sometime back in the 1990s.

What amuses me is your continuous use of the smiley icon after you crack one of your pathetic,lame jokes. Bet your actually rolling on the floor laughing :rolleyes:

It's hardly surprising that the more pathetic element among Spurs supporters is getting a bit bitter they haven't managed to beat Arsenal once since sometime back in the 1990s.

What amuses me is your continuous use of the smiley icon after you crack one of your pathetic,lame jokes. Bet your actually rolling on the floor laughing :rolleyes:

Bet my what?

Guest kingdawson

Bet my what?

Slow too ;D. You may just understand it if you read it 76 more times :thup:

Guest Knightrider

Take your fucking hatred to a place where this kind of shit is considered gold, a spurs forum. We don't care. Well I don't anyway.

Never heard of Arsenal getting involved in this sort of thing before, and I've read your other posts, being addicted to something does not constitute being a thug. Still, a stupid thing to do, and he should be punished the same way the public would be.

How would you know? You don't even know who played for Newcastle in 1997. Are you an arse follower? Is that how you know this?

It's hardly surprising that the more pathetic element among Spurs supporters is getting a bit bitter ? they haven't managed to beat Arsenal once since sometime back in the 1990s.

How would you know? You don't even know who played for Newcastle in 1997. Are you an arse follower? Is that how you know this?

Oh look, here comes the more pathetic element among Toon supporters – having a go at other posters, as usual.

Take your fucking hatred to a place where this kind of shit is considered gold, a spurs forum. We don't care. Well I don't anyway.

:thup:

Hypocrite.

Guest Stephen927

Seems to be a bit odd carrying a knuckle duster around, seems completely unnecessary, it's not as though it's the mid 80's and football hooligans are rife either.

Guest kingdawson

Now can someone help KD out here because he isn't going to work it out for himself :lol:

Aye. He hasn't the foggiest idea that's he posted a pile of s****. Tells a story.....

Hence you bumping up the thread :rolleyes:.