Reports: Mourinho Leaves Chelsea

PM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

GONE HAS THEIR STINT AT THE TOP.

I hate Jose but as a football manager he knew his onions and they really did need to keep him..

Fact! :thup:

Guest getalife

It's not that I think he'll accept, but the first thought I got this morning when I switched on SSN was an image of that conniving, immoral, ruthless, weird-looking, Icelandic pixie-creature at Upton Park sharpening his knives and counting how much spare cash he's got. He will definitely be rubbing his hands in anticipation this morning.

It's a sad day for english football, regardless what anything thinks of him personally......

Guest Kenton Magpie

One of the best managers in the world and added a lot of interest to the PL. I for one will miss him.

agreed, but if it contributes making chelsea less of a force in the future i'll be more than happy

Grant in chrage for Man Ure game, OFFICIAL!!

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/NewsHomePage/0,,10268~1116589,00.html

Chelsea Football Club can confirm that Avram Grant and Steve Clarke will be in charge of the first team from today (Thursday).

The club is delighted that in Avram we have an experienced man who can come in immediately at this difficult time to help deliver our objectives.

In Steve we have a Chelsea man and he will be a crucial part of the management team going forward.

Avram and Steve have our full confidence and support.

Beeb

Grant named as new Chelsea boss

Chelsea have confirmed that Avram Grant has replaced Jose Mourinho as the new manager at Stamford Bridge.

Who the hell is tis Grant fella...anyone?

Seen that Grant dude there on ssn he looks like a mafia dude...close friends with Ambrovich...mmmmmmmm!!

Terry what the fuck were you doing today??Tony take him out!! :knuppel2:

Beeb

Grant named as new Chelsea boss

Chelsea have confirmed that Avram Grant has replaced Jose Mourinho as the new manager at Stamford Bridge.

Who the hell is tis Grant fella...anyone?

Former coach of Israel iirc. :giggle:

Chelsea Football Club can confirm that Avram Grant and Steve Clarke will be in charge of the first team from today (Thursday).

The club is delighted that in Avram we have an experienced man who can come in immediately at this difficult time to help deliver our objectives.

In Steve we have a Chelsea man and he will be a crucial part of the management team going forward.

We all know what happened the last time Steve Clarke took charge of a team against Manchester United...

We all know what happened the last time Steve Clarke took charge of a team against Manchester United...

Nailed on Hiddink.

wtf - i cannot believe that he is appointed. i'm dead certain that this is a sted back for them.

maure and pool must be clapping their little fat hands right now!

wtf - i cannot believe that he is appointed. i'm dead certain that this is a sted back for them.

It doesnt sound like hes in charge permeantly though!I reckon they will try and get someone better and if they cant they will stick with him!

It doesnt sound like hes in charge permeantly though!I reckon they will try and get someone better and if they cant they will stick with him!

ahh - maybe the danish media is overreacting yet again

Guest kingdawson

8/1 mourinho next spurs manager. Sky sports 'expert' talking it up a bit :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

His football isn't the traditional Spurs way tho is it?

Dont give a fuck to be honest. Much prefer 1-0 wins to defeats thats for sure.