Reserves beat Wigan 3-1; Barton scores and plays well

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i think barton had a point tbh, without him they would have gone down probably. still a bit arrogant though.

Meh. Don't really care about all this Barton shite anymore, he's gone. I just think that Jimmy Greaves calling him average and brainless is funneh.

PS: We we're going down until we signed Mpenza.

i think barton had a point tbh, without him they would have gone down probably. still a bit arrogant though.

Meh. Don't really care about all this Barton s**** anymore, he's gone. I just think that Jimmy Greaves calling him average and brainless is funneh.

PS: We we're going down until we signed Mpenza.

oh yeah him as well. i always think of him as shit but he scored 2 goals meaning you won away to us and boro? i think barton, dunne and richards were  good for you (distin as well?) mpenza got some vital goals, take 1 of those first 4 out of the equation you may well hav been relegated.

looks like at least securing a place on the bench for the spurs game, smart goal and a neat performance so far tonight.

Beating Wigan reserves 3-0 at the minute.

Cheers for the update. :thup:

excellent news. cant wait for the spurs game- im traveeling 500 miles to see it!

and on the way back you're walking 500 more?

excellent news. cant wait for the spurs game- im traveeling 500 miles to see it!

You're not walking are you?

well id say more of a fast jog tbh  ;D

Scottish? Twin brother?

Forget it... :lol:

Just got back - left early as it was fucking freezing. Lovely finish from Barton to make it 1-0. He played well and didn't look like he wanted to come off. Godsmark was fucking brilliant.

Just got back - left early as it was f****** freezing. Lovely finish from Barton to make it 1-0. He played well and didn't look like he wanted to come off. Godsmark was f****** brilliant.

Meant to be quick isn't he?

Godsmark is absolutely lightening quick, much quicker than Lennon IMO. There were times when the defenders had a good 15 yards head start and he'd beat them.

Oh for that in the first team! Whats his technique like? Quite young too?

Godsmark is absolutely lightening quick, much quicker than Lennon IMO. There were times when the defenders had a good 15 yards head start and he'd beat them.

Got a canny technique, often beats his man. Reminds me a lot of Bellamy style, running at players and the like.

Got a canny technique, often beats his man. Reminds me a lot of Bellamy style, running at players and the like.

Might pop along to a few reserve games and take a look. Sounds interesting.

good to see the reserves are following the first teams lead in failing to keep a clean sheet against the shitest of teams!

Except for the fact that Wigan reserves were actually a good team.

good to see the reserves are following the first teams lead in failing to keep a clean sheet against the shitest of teams!

Except for the fact that Wigan reserves were actually a good team.

Quite like our defence now. Lot stronger but clearly the squad havent settled into the system yet. Takes time. Presumably the reserves play the same way? Sorry for diversion here but I noticed Fulham and Wigan in the posts. Is that daft curly haired sod Bullard fit yet?

Whats his position?