Man City 3 - 1 Newcastle - 29/09/2007 - Post match reaction from page 19

Wullie

Well thanks to the delay I got to sit there watching Elano prepare his freekick knowing entirely well it was going in. Dammit. I suppose he deserved a goal today for his play.

That sucked so much. Watching him standing over it, knowing the result. Ugh.

Guest nufc 4 life

Said it last week, will say it again. Mid-fuckin-table this season.

mate we've been beaten by a team that has spent 40m this summer and have a 100% home record what did you expect us to do?

mate we've been beaten by a team that has spent 40m this summer and have a 100% home record what did you expect us to do?

At least create something, maybe steal a draw?

That Elano's no bad, eh?

not difficult when you're up against fuck all. i bet he can't believe just how bad this league is

Time to go Allardyce, you are a disgrace

City deserved that win easily.

I thought Allardyce's tactics/substitutions were w*** today. I would have been tearing my hair out if I was one of you lot. Surely Enrique and Emre needed to come on for any two out of Butt/Smith/Geremi at around the 60min mark

This is so unfortunate because we have actually played pretty well, but no one will even acknowledge that now.

Butt really has to be dropped and Milner is just totally useless of late. Don't even get me started on Taylor. We need Cacapa back pronto!

this is total and utter its just like watching spuness and roder shite same meat different gravy...the big fat bastard should be booted into touch. he doesnt have a clue. we have no width,pace,ability in possesion or any clue of how to play football. we have resorted to a team of journeymen workers, we as supporters have given the new team a chance but we will not put up with this standard of football for much longer. its fucking awful to watch and am embarassment.

Allarydyce piss off

Oh to have had a chance to get sven and the players he has unearthed a winger with pace and midfielders who know how to play

Oh and Alan Smith is he matty pattison in disguise or is he just wanting to take his mantle as the clubs worst ever player

6million pounds worth of shite id rather play with 10 men than that wanker on the pitch

Why? We played alot worst last season. I think that we have always looked a threat today, we've looked capable of getting something from the game until the last minute. Fucking hell.

What the fuck do you expect from a team who has won every game at home? No wonder nee fucker is manager long enough to get us any silverware with cunts liek you.

Guest Armchair Pundit

That's a very good point, I feel a lot better with that thought in mind.