Today's games

Dinho lad

Guest kingdawson

http://soccernet-akamai.espn.go.com/design05/images/JonMC/October2007/ykaboul-412.jpg

Honestly.   :undecided:

4-1 down with a bit over 20 minutes to go. Im sure any team in the world would be celebratiing regardless of how shite the opposition is (not trying to say villa are shite as i rate both their team and their manager).

Guest Synthespian

Villa have a great manager and are a good team.

but Spurs are ****.

i just hope they stay down there.

I used to dislike the club for their big-headedness, and now it's because of their management.  They've gone worse than Hall & Shepherd with their treatment of Jol.

http://soccernet-akamai.espn.go.com/design05/images/JonMC/October2007/ykaboul-412.jpg

Honestly.  :undecided:

4-1 down with a bit over 20 minutes to go. Im sure any team in the world would be celebratiing regardless of how s**** the opposition is (not trying to say villa are s**** as i rate both their team and their manager).

Fair dues.  Are you not a touch embarrassed?

Im sure any team in the world would be celebratiing

Of course they would & rightly so but when reality sets in the morra morning: Yous have let 4 goals in at home, you have got 1 point from a home game, your keeper has lost it, your gaffer says you have no leaders, he says you cant defend & yous are occupying a relegation spot at the moment.

Have to praise Tottenham's fighting spirit, i can never imagine an Allardyce side coming back from 2-1 let alone a 4-1.

don't be harsh, man. I remember Bolton coming back from 2-0 down at Stamford Bridge to snatch a point few years ago.

Fucking jammy twats.

What did Harewood do that was so bad, brummie? Just the penalty or was he just wank?

The penalty.

Plus consistently showing he has a first touch like a fucking JCB, and a 50p shaped head. What a toilet of a player, utterly utterly fucking rubbish.

If we'd bothered buying full backs and a decent striker in the summer, we'd be challenging for Europe this season instead of a team everyone says are "not bad".

Instead we get that waste of space. MON is a great manager, but in the transfer market, jesus, he's fucking dangerous.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Fair play to Kingdawson for sticking around when Spurs were getting thumped earlier, at least he sticks around when it isn't going well unlike the other spud fans who are only here when they're doing well.

He had no choice he arrived on here nice and early hoping to gloat, but then he couldn't hide when they started getting hammered as it would have been even more humiliating!

Hence me predicting we were going to lose BEFORE the match started :rolleyes:.

You were there?

£4 million on Harewood.

:idiot2:

Guest optimistic nit

anyone know the location of the i know the score thread? i'm second now, with 130 points, 90 of which were supplied by everton winning 2-0, the 4-4 draw also got me another 20.