Today's games

Dinho lad

Harewood was a fucking disaster, i know oneill is probably thinking he will hold the ball up, but he failed spectacularly, did you see him blast it out of play for no reason? bloody mario bros baddie freak thingies, you can never rely on them.

Guest optimistic nit

the spurs fans were a fucking disgrace imo. 4-3 on your 125 annerversary after coming back from 4-3 and the ground was like a graveyard. then they have the cheek to sing "you're not singing anymore" at the villa fans when they equalise :lol:

Marlon Harewood, what a legend :lol:

Have to praise Tottenham's fighting spirit, i can never imagine an Allardyce side coming back from 2-1 let alone a 4-1.

You really are a joke mate

For speaking the truth?

I hate the spuds more than Sunderland, but still i have to admit they have more fighting spirit than our team, even though they are a shitty shit shit side..

Harewood was a f****** disaster, i know oneill is probably thinking he will hold the ball up, but he failed spectacularly, did you see him blast it out of play for no reason? bloody mario bros baddie freak thingies, you can never rely on them.

Goomba

http://www.dan-dare.org/Dan%20Mario/SMBMovie-Goombas.jpg

That was never a pen, ref

Marlon Harewood, what a legend :lol:

Have to praise Tottenham's fighting spirit, i can never imagine an Allardyce side coming back from 2-1 let alone a 4-1.

You really are a joke mate

For speaking the truth?

I hate the spuds more than Sunderland, but still i have to admit they have more fighting spirit than our team, even though they are a shitty shit shit side..

For speaking the truth?  Yeah you're right, we'll never get a draw from a game we are losing 2-1.

Guest kingdawson

Still pissed off but thank fuck for that. Will probably get thumped by pool though. Kaboul, Bale, malbranque and chimbonda to an extent are the only players that have bothered to perform this season.