Today's games

Dinho lad

Still pissed off but thank f*** for that. Will probably get thumped by pool though. Kaboul, Bale, malbranque and chimbonda to an extent are the only players that have bothered to perform this season.

6 points from 8 games, Champions League form that :lol:

This is unbelievable they're actually ecstatic  :lol:

The commentaors are praising the team and the crowd who were non-existant and who have walked out of the stadium with about 30 mins left!

This is crazy  :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Still pissed off but thank f*** for that. Will probably get thumped by pool though. Kaboul, Bale, malbranque and chimbonda to an extent are the only players that have bothered to perform this season.

Dont understand the animosity tbh. Qhite sad really, besides i never once said we were champions league material.

Dont understand the animosity tbh. Qhite sad really, besides i never once said we were champions league material.

Because your fans are possibly the biggest bunch of morons in football? And you may not of said Champions League material, but alot of your supporters and members of the media did.

6 from 8 :lol:

You'd think only one team had played in this c****** game to listen to Setanta.

c***s.

It's quite baffling! I actually can't believe what I am hearing and seeing right now. :lol:

We dont quite know what you are seeing or hearing to be honest ;)

Fair play to Kingdawson for sticking around when Spurs were getting thumped earlier, at least he sticks around when it isn't going well unlike the other spud fans who are only here when they're doing well.

Kaboul red card?!!! Out for the next three games? So their defence could potentially be worse than this? :lol:

They're actually still in the relegation zone too :lol:

Are you colour blind?

Sorry, my apologies! I wasn't looking at the screen at the time and some twat I'm watching the game with said it was his second yellow. He was trying to be funny.

c***s.

It's quite baffling! I actually can't believe what I am hearing and seeing right now. :lol:

I couldn't believe it when Berbatov had 5 goals disallowed in the last 2mins, and he wasn't even on the pitch!!! Unbelievable!

c***s.

This kind of thing is why a lot of people seem to dislike Spurs, so much hype and rubbish in the media over nothing

It annoys me but Spurs themselves, I don't really mind tbh

Fair play to Kingdawson for sticking around when Spurs were getting thumped earlier, at least he sticks around when it isn't going well unlike the other spud fans who are only here when they're doing well.

I'm convinced Martin Jol is actually Mihir Bose.

He had no choice he arrived on here nice and early hoping to gloat, but then he couldn't hide when they started getting hammered as it would have been even more humiliating!

and fair play to him if he fucks off to the spurs board now, and never comes back! :lol:

The coverage is like you'd expect if this was an England match, with Spurs being England.

Marlon Harewood is a fucking disgrace, incidentally. I love MON, but there is a very, very large question mark over some of his transfer activity.

What he sees in that fucking toilet of a player, I do not know.

generally takes it in good humour too, unlike another spurs fan we have on this forum......