Squad Numbers for Your Avatar, 2006-2007 stylee

Guest Andrew Flintoff

PLEASE don't use them as sigs, or if you instist, please shrink them, they are FAR too big for sigs and are spoiling it for the rest of us!

Why don't you make them the correct size for avatars?

Guest Andrew Flintoff

PLEASE don't use them as sigs, or if you instist, please shrink them, they are FAR too big for sigs and are spoiling it for the rest of us!

Why don't you stop being a cheeky twat and spend time doing favours for others for no reason other than ya own kindness?

Why don't you stop being a cheeky **** and spend time doing favours for others for no reason other than ya own kindness?

yeah you tell him  :lol:

Guest Andrew Flintoff

The reason they are large is because at that size it's easier to place the lettering in the right place, and also, as you can no longer hotlink avatar images, you have to upload it, and the image is automatically resized anyway.

I don't mind suggestions but there's no need to be arsey when I'm only doing them out of kindness, it's not as if this makes me money.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

I'll do the rest later on tonight, any requested tomorrow won't be done till late on tomorrow as I'm workin all day.

Guest Morph

Would it be possible to have:

Titus Bramble

or

Titus

Bramble