reserves V citeh

madras

Guest toonlass

You are not the greg who is the administrator for the Ultras site are you? Cos if you are it aint working tonight.

How was Troisi compared to Pattison?

He wasn't in the 16.

Forgot to say that Edgar went off with a knock, didn't look anything serious but he was limping when he walked to the coach after the game.

2 1 city scored by ashley grimes

There was an Ashley Grimes who played for Man Utd around late 70s or early 80s.  Any relation?

Not sure to be honest, I'll find out tomorrow and let you know.

I think they're father and son.

Thanks for that.  I did wonder if they were as it is not the most common of names.  If I remember right the "father" had curly blond hair and was thin and ghost-like.

Guest teepee

cheers greg - and hopefully you are right regarding jose's fittness, i'd love to see him against everton with zoggy in midfield

Who's the other number 10? Djamel Abdoun? Never heard of him...

Says he's scored a couple for you n'all.

He was a young french lad we had on loan last season. Gone now, page is fucked up. Only played for a couple minutes in a cup game.

Emre looks a right arse with those white sleeves covering his arms. Why cant he put a long-sleeved shirt on??

worrying that Edgar and Faye were class, and we had our £7m LB playing, yet we still shipped 2 goals.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Half time 1 1 we've been poor, emre has sat very deep and linking up play, some nice passing in triangles with enrique. Barton has been ok, some good passes, you can tell he has been out for a while, Faye and edgar have been solid in the air but city have opened us up a few times on the break, it's f****** freezing

A proven Premiership player and our most promising young defender not a match for young Citeh players. Worrying sign.

'Thanks, I can't speak any English, sorry.'

;D

Guest sahara

Does anyone know which stands are open at Kingston Park for the Wigan game? I've emailed the club repeatedly for information but had no response as usual, hopeless!

Does anyone know which stands are open at Kingston Park for the Wigan game? I've emailed the club repeatedly for information but had no response as usual, hopeless!

It's not exactly the Nou Camp is it? Just turn up, most will be in the West Stand.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mate, there's only like 3 turnstiles for the whole ground.

Guest sahara

Yeah but I want to know if I get a seat, if the West and East Stand is open then fair enough.

I usually sit in the "Directors Box" so want to make sure I still can just in case only the East Stand is open like last season cos I don't fancy standing in the cold (silly idea in the first place tbh closing one of the stands).

Hope that made some sense.