Champions League/Waffa Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

Fugazi

Guest toonlass

Nani = poor man's Stuart Downing

Not overly quick. Lightweight, easily knocked off the ball. Misplaces passes. Can occasionally beat his man but has no end product. Can't finish and can't cross for toffee.

They said that about Ronaldo as well.

You don't rate that kid Ronaldo do you?  :laugh:

Guest LucaAltieri

Not overly quick. Lightweight, easily knocked off the ball. Misplaces passes. Can occasionally beat his man but has no end product. Can't finish and can't cross for toffee.

Been said about a few people. It's more often right than wrong.

Anyone watching the Arsenal game know why, "The Champions" is blasted out on the PA system every couple of minutes?

APARENTLY i read its whenever a goal is scored in the other matches then it comes up on the big screen dunno if its true tho :S

Enrique , your racial comment has been noted.  Dont forget there are hundreds of Scottish , Newcastle fans at every home game. Ide be careful if i was you. Notice you have a pic of Kelly Dalglish on your postings...........wonder what she would make of your comments?

Drogba, Adebayor...

Enrique , your racial comment has been noted.  Dont forget there are hundreds of Scottish , Newcastle fans at every home game. Ide be careful if i was you. Notice you have a pic of Kelly Dalglish on your postings...........wonder what she would make of your comments?

Dear me, how uptight are you?  :lol:

PMT?  bluelaugh.gif

PS i hope you are not talking about his sig, as that isn't Kelly.  :razz:

Guest LucaAltieri

Drogba, Adebayor...

You're right, that proves it. Every scrawny teenager will become world class. I'm clearly wrong.

Drogba, Adebayor...

You're right, that proves it. Every scrawny teenager will become world class. I'm clearly wrong.

Just pointing out a couple more who have been labled shit and gone on to prove others wrong (bit early for Adebayor but some are eating their words).

Liverpool have been shocking. Leto looks like Milner.

That can't be possible. Liverpool are a top four club.

Please review your opinion.

Hardly a first team regular though is he, Dave?

In fact Soccerbase has his only game for the club apart from tonight as being in the Carling cup team that beat Reading, not that I would base my judgement of a player off 45 minutes of Champions league football anyway...