Champions League/Waffa Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

Fugazi

Liverpool have been shocking. Leto looks like Milner.

That can't be possible. Liverpool are a top four club.

Please review your opinion.

Hardly a first team regular though is he, Dave?

In fact Soccerbase has his only game for the club apart from tonight as being in the Carling cup team that beat Reading, not that I would base my judgement of a player off 45 minutes of Champions league football anyway...

Significant difference between the meanings of  'top 4 club player' and 'played for a top 4 club' of course...

Is there really anyone who cares what f****** Abramovich does during a game? Unless he starts juggling with naked hookers, get him off my screen.

I think there is a running joke amongst camera men that he doesn't ever change the expression on his face.  5 quid to the first one who captures his face resembling anything more than a bloke sitting on a hemroid ring. 

What a fucking goal for Marseille  :thup:

but tbf Liverpool would have lost to a Conference North team tonight and should be 3 or 4 nil down. Unbelievably similar to our game V Derby.

The Dida thing is hilarious. :lol:

The guy runs on and gives him the lightest slap you'll ever see, Dida turns to sprint after him but realises he won't catch him so he crumbles down and acts like he's been shot, ultimately goes off on a stretcher with a bag of ice on his neck.

:lol:

Arsehole celtic fan, fuckin twats.

tbf he barely touched him, but still what a fuckin piece of scum running on the pitch and having a go at the keeper.

Be nice if they Uefa made them forfeit the match :lol: