Celtic fan attack

Guest Phil K

Guest Phil K

Dunno about you, I'd guess the majority feel its a piddling thing, and shouldn't be punished too harshly.

BUT.

It was an ATTACK on a  visiting player by a fan.It doesn't matter one wet fart that the keeper milked it dramatically.

Where the **** were the stewarts ?????? I'd sack the lot. They weren't even running after him.They were ******* celebrating for God's sake !

Imbecilic at best.

I'd - honestly - make them AT LEAST play the game again. Personally, I'd reverse the score or even kick them out.

What is the only message that would stop this stupidity happening again ?

The offending club suffering, thats what.

Dunno about you, I'd guess the majority feel its a piddling thing, and shouldn't be punished too harshly.

BUT.

It was an ATTACK on a  visiting player by a fan.It doesn't matter one wet fart that the keeper milked it dramatically.

Where the **** were the stewarts ?????? I'd sack the lot. They weren't even running after him.They were ******* celebrating for God's sake !

Imbecilic at best.

I'd - honestly - make them AT LEAST play the game again. Personally, I'd reverse the score or even kick them out.

http://www.royal.gov.uk/files/images/mary-queen-of-scots_image1.gif

Bloody stuck in the 16th century, no help at all!

Fucking hell. There's nothing like a massive overraction in that post or in the media, you'd think he'd murdered someone.

Guest Phil K

Mary Queen of Skirts was a Celtic fan ?

Aye, I suppose she would have been.

WTF its got to do with the question posed however.....

f****** hell. There's nothing like a massive overraction in that post or in the media, you'd think he'd murdered someone.

He attacked the keeper - and you think thats nothing ? ? ?

Think it would be harsh if the score was reversed. Would this fuss be going on if dida just stood there and did nowt? What happened to Brum when Enckleman was taunted by that nob head? Personally i would make celtic play the rest of their games behind closed doors and i would honestly also take action against dida for being a clown, possibly a 1 match ban

THE STEWARTS.

f****** hell. There's nothing like a massive overraction in that post or in the media, you'd think he'd murdered someone.

He attacked the keeper.and you think thats nothiong ?????????????????????

Have you actually seen it? He goes up to him and taps him on the neck area as if to congratulate him on letting the goal in. Saying that he attacked him is rubbish.

He attacked the keeper - and you think thats nothing ? ? ?

Hahaha. I thought that was hilarious. I could try to explain the joke, but that always just takes the fun out of it.  Good old misspellings.

Guest Phil K

Dida was a playacting pillock, no question.

But Celtic's stewarts stood and allowed that peabrained turd onto the pitch and made NO EFFORT to stop him.

If they dont drop on this like a ton of bricks, what next ?

That Brummie ar*hole and Enckleman - I agree Brum got away with it disgracefully.

Guest mr quimbys beard

BUT.

Imbecilic at best.

I take it your not a Celtic fan then??

Guest Phil K
Hahaha. I thought that was hilarious. I could try to explain the joke, but that always just takes the fun out of it.  Good old misspellings.

That's "hilarious" is it ? My, but you're easy amused.....

I take it your not a Celtic fan then??

Correct - I've no time for the other bigots in that city either.

Dida was a playacting pillock, no question.

But Celtic's stewarts stood and allowed that peabrained turd onto the pitch and made NO EFFORT to stop him.

If they dont drop on this like a ton of bricks, what next ?

That Brummie ar*hole and Enckleman - I agree Brum got away with it disgracefully.

Good point. Next time he could have a KNIFE, or a AK47 even. Fuck me what happens if he drives a TANK through the stadium. Quick get the fences up - Richard Keys

Guest mr quimbys beard

It was the fact the goalie set off to chase him and when he rwalised he couldnt catch him decided to gan down as if he had been shot, funny as fuck, he is the one who should be reprimanded for purposely trying to get the game abandoned and wasting the time of the medical staff at the hospital.

Guest Phil K

Good point. Next time he could have a KNIFE, or a AK47 even. f*** me what happens if he drives a TANK through the stadium. Quick get the fences up - Richard Keys

Maybe around you, yes.

The fact remains.

A fan attacked the opposition keeper while trying to mock him.

In a Champs League match.

Lovely image of Celtic Park.

And yes - what if it IS worse next time.

It wasn't UEFA stewarts - it was Celtics own. Not doing their job.

ERGO: CELTIC AT FAULT.

(And I doubt Richard Keyes said "f*** me") ;D

If you've actually watched the footage the reason the fan gets on the pitch is because after the goal is scored the Celtic players run towards the opposite side of the pitch and the Celtic fans then rush forward knocking over all the advertising boards, leaving several Celtic fans laying on the floor, because of this all the stewards from behind the goal run to that side of the pitch to make sure none of the fans get hurt.

Guest Phil K

If you've actually watched the footage the reason the fan gets on the pitch is because after the goal is scored the Celtic players run towards the opposite side of the pitch and the Celtic fans then rush forward knocking over all the advertising boards, leaving several Celtic fans laying on the floor, because of this all the stewards from behind the goal run to that side of the pitch to make sure none of the fans get hurt.

And that happened both sides of the pitch did it ?

No. It didnt.

The ones responsible on the near side had their hands in the air (or thumbs up their ars*s)

The guy was an idiot, could have got his team kicked out of the tourno..

There was nothing malicious in it, but yeah pillocks in the stands shouldn't be allowed to get on the pitch.. the "stewarts" should have done something.

Shame if the actions of one idiot lead to the team being harshly penalised

Not very good how fans can easily get access to the pitch never mind the players! im guessing this celtic fan was pissed but he deserves to be banned for life, which he is  :razz:

Fan was a pissed up tit that did something stupid and will be banned from games now, but the keepers reaction was a disgrace, with all the cameras at a match now you would think he would know he would be found out.

The fan will be punished but so should the keeper!!