Martins: I can't let Shearer down

Dokko

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Oba got two goals for Nigeria last night in away to Mexico.

Aye, but did you see who was waiting for him after the match?

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7863/240pxeuphemioyemilianozxk0.jpg

Who?

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Oba got two goals for Nigeria last night in away to Mexico.

Aye, but did you see who was waiting for him after the match?

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7863/240pxeuphemioyemilianozxk0.jpg

Who?

He means the shooters at the petrol station.

Oh yeah, that incident.

Fortunately the game was in Mexico.

He scored a good one-on-one against Mexico, both of his goals were pretty awesome imo. Hope he gets a start against Spurs now after those goals.

It'll be him and Owen I'd have thought with Viduka and Ameobi injured and Smith suspended. Hope so anyway.

He scored a good one-on-one against Mexico, both of his goals were pretty awesome imo. Hope he gets a start against Spurs now after those goals.

It'll be him and Owen I'd have thought with Viduka and Ameobi injured and Smith suspended. Hope so anyway.

The starting team will be very interesting, but if they do start, its what we've been waiting for all season.

Guest TampaToon

Allardyce is keeping the £10million Nigerian star on the edge, saying: "The bottom line is that he doesn't score as many goals as he should."

Sam's lost his marbles... His goals and assists per minute played has been pretty good so far this season,plus he adds much more to the team in terms of movement and being a thread on the counter. I can't believe Oba is helt in such low esteem by Allardyce..

think he's referring to the misses, not so much his strike rate...it's a ready opportunity to improve, no doubt, just converting the ones you're given.