The weekend's other games

Dave

Guest kingdawson

How fucking biased is Motd to liverpool. Both the managers, both sets of fans and Tony Gayle who was watching the game for sky agreed that Spurs were by far the better side in the second half but judging by the highlights you would have thought it was a liverpool onslaught :rolleyes:.

How fucking biased is Motd to liverpool. Both the managers, both sets of fans and Tony Gayle who was watching the game for sky agreed that Spurs were by far the better side in the second half but judging by the highlights you would have thought it was a liverpool onslaught :rolleyes:.

Did you see Setanta's coverage of our game against you last Monday?

That's biased for you.

I wish Elano played for us. :(

Best player in the history of MCFC.

Possibly. Certainly in my time (I'm 24). I would have previously said Anelka, but I think Elano is a cut above.

One thing I really get off on is reading all the match reports is when he gets reffered to as "Brazil midfielder". Not "Brazillian". Brazil. Fucking A. :laugh:

Guest kingdawson

How f****** biased is Motd to liverpool. Both the managers, both sets of fans and Tony Gayle who was watching the game for sky agreed that Spurs were by far the better side in the second half but judging by the highlights you would have thought it was a liverpool onslaught :rolleyes:.

Did you see Setanta's coverage of our game against you last Monday?

That's biased for you.

Yes but how the hell can a well respected broadcasting channel decide to just cut out one teams second half highlights and just show all the highlights of another team even though everyone that watched the match was in full agreement that we were 'by far' the better team?

They cut out a few of our chances too, KD. A Smith chance from a lay off from Oba and an Emre penalty claim, i'm surprised they didn't show the penalty claim actually as Owen played the 1-2 in the move.

They cut out a few of our chances too, KD. A Smith chance from a lay off from Oba and an Emre penalty claim, i'm surprised they didn't show the penalty claim actually as Owen played the 1-2 in the move.

There were also a few Martins shots and a cleared header from an Everton defender that went narrowly wide they cut out.

Guest Synthespian

Damn that Elano!

He's one classy player.

OR at least he's having the run his life.

Two fantastic goals again.

Guest BigSamsBarmyArmy

I went to watch Hereford vs. Brentford (Want to do the 92 at some stage). Hereford won 2-0. If you thought that we got bad referees they get complete dross in League Two.

Guest Toon Saint

Toon U18's 1 Sheff Wed U18's 1.

Phil Airey getting us back on level terms. Quite a good game.

Were you there mate? Was a tremendous goal from Airey.

Aye, me, Scoreboard 82 & my youngest daughter were there.

As you say, it was some goal, well worth the admittance money. O0

I did wonder if the 'owls' keeper was more of a 'parrot' though, out, out, out...........hold, hold, hold......ref, ref, ref...etc. :giggle:

Toon U18's 1 Sheff Wed U18's 1.

Phil Airey getting us back on level terms. Quite a good game.

Were you there mate? Was a tremendous goal from Airey.

Aye, me, Scoreboard 82 & my youngest daughter were there.

As you say, it was some goal, well worth the admittance money. O0

I did wonder if the 'owls' keeper was more of a 'parrot' though, out, out, out...........hold, hold, hold......ref, ref, ref...etc. :giggle:

Haha yeah he did like a good shout. Mind you he made some quality saves, keeping them in the game.

I was stood with 2 Sheff Wed fans in their bloody bright Orange kits. Terry Mac didn't seem to approve of them :lol: