Alan Smith

Dave

I've been really impressed with him since he's joined.

When he left Leeds i was saying to all my mates that we should sign him because i thought he was great. When we snapped him up in Summer i had mixed emotions but i am so glad we did now :indi:

Sorry? :lol:

Play him up front and he's not such a bad player. Yes he's been s**** all season, that's because he is playing midfield, and not 1 t*** who is part of the Newcastle United set up seems to see this.

He HAS played up front. He was s***. Because he's not a very good footballer.

Get off his back you fools.  No wonder he's not been playing his 'A' game since joining the club of Newcastle United. I bet that he's probably been reading this forum and guess what you bunch of thicko's? His morale will be crushed coz you never gave him a chance. Just lay off him ok and I reckon he'll get better.  Alan, if you are reading this don't get down mate. I don't blame you getting sent of yesterday coz you are passionate mate. Hang in the there buddy an dignore these twits on this forum.

Passionate? Yes. Good? Is he f***.

Its OUR fault he can't pass, tackle, or score??? Get to f***, thats pathetic.

Yes. Get the f*ck in. Sorry I was bored. 1-0 to me Monkey. Monkey by name, Monkey by nature. Sweet as chap. Didn't expect a bite tbh. You been drinking chap. Re-read my post. Blatant written as if I was 15 years old. Granted I didn't have to try hard.

Monkey by name, monkey by nature. Yes, thats f****** genius that.

You write like a 15 year old cretin, so i treat you like one. What actual age cretin youare is irrelevant, though, really.

As I said man....I was bored.....you took the bait....lighten up.  Anyway you've completey missed the point in that it was my intention to write as if 15 years of age. I'm actually 18 year old (few months ago) if you wanna know mate.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it old man.  Ha. What you like....bet ya about 32 or 33 old man. Bet you've got ya slippers on right now have you? Mug.......of hot chocolate before bed a bet. Can't keep up with the young 'uns now me thinks.....You Alan Smith mate? Ha ha.

When he left Leeds i was saying to all my mates that we should sign him because i thought he was great. When we snapped him up in Summer i had mixed emotions but i am so glad we did now :indi:

Play him up front and he's not such a bad player. Yes he's been s**** all season, that's because he is playing midfield, and not 1 t*** who is part of the Newcastle United set up seems to see this.

Get off his back you fools.  No wonder he's not been playing his 'A' game since joining the club of Newcastle United. I bet that he's probably been reading this forum and guess what you bunch of thicko's? His morale will be crushed coz you never gave him a chance. Just lay off him ok and I reckon he'll get better.  Alan, if you are reading this don't get down mate. I don't blame you getting sent of yesterday coz you are passionate mate. Hang in the there buddy an dignore these twits on this forum.

Yes. Get the f*ck in. Sorry I was bored. 1-0 to me Monkey. Monkey by name, Monkey by nature. Sweet as chap. Didn't expect a bite tbh. You been drinking chap. Re-read my post. Blatant written as if I was 15 years old. Granted I didn't have to try hard.

You write like a 15 year old cretin, so i treat you like one. What actual age cretin youare is irrelevant, though, really.

As I said man....I was bored.....you took the bait....lighten up.  Anyway you've completey missed the point in that it was my intention to write as if 15 years of age. I'm actually 18 year old (few months ago) if you wanna know mate.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it old man.  Ha. What you like....bet ya about 32 or 33 old man. Bet you've got ya slippers on right now have you? Mug.......of hot chocolate before bed a bet. Can't keep up with the young 'uns now me thinks.....You Alan Smith mate? Ha ha.

You're 18??? Jesus, the standard of education in this country (assuming you ARE from this country, it's hard to tell) has gone right down hill. Well done on reaching 18 though, you deserve to be praised for that. Can't be easy, you know, what with your problems. Good on you.

You're 18??? Jesus, the standard of education in this country (assuming you ARE from this country, it's hard to tell) has gone right down hill. Well done on reaching 18 though, you deserve to be praised for that. Can't be easy, you know, what with your problems. Good on you.

This surely make's it 2-0?

You're not being ref. Sorry. He'll always win, anyway, cos he's all young, and his brain is still fresh. I'm all old and tired and past it.

Jay Jay Sea is a massive wind-up merchant.  Biggest one here.  You know it, I know it.

Not true really as I didn't get a single vote within the 2007 Forum awards.  Anyway, back on track.....in my humble opinion Smith has been awful.  I'm not even convinced that he's even a decent centre-forward.  It may be more of a case that he's always looked decent in a very good team (Manure and Leeds at their peak) and service at those teams was far more plentiful.  He's in a sh*te team at present and I think that shows him for what he is really. Sh*te.

You're not being ref. Sorry. He'll always win, anyway, cos he's all young, and his brain is still fresh. I'm all old and tired and past it.

JJS's 32 you big titarse.

JJS's 32 you big titarse.

I like thinking that he's 18. It makes my tummy feel happy.

And "titarse" isn't even a word.

Guest elbee909

Jay Jay Sea is a massive wind-up merchant.  Biggest one here.  You know it, I know it.

Not true really as I didn't get a single vote within the 2007 Forum awards. 

That's because you're very good at it.  Stealth.  Cunning.  In and out and no-one even knows you were there.  Bit like me with women.

3-0 man Northern......we are both 32 years old chap......you knew that really I'm sure.....call that one offside........

3-0 man Northern......we are both 32 years old chap......you knew that really I'm sure.....call that one offside........

I KNOW, soft arse. I was only playing.

One thing i Am doing is trying to figure out if i'll know you, though.

Guest Ridzuan

Shame like.He should be given a longer ban.

Maybe we can appeal! Butt's out for two as well.

No point.Lets just stick with him till the summer and then sell him.Our centre of midfield looks bleak for the next two games,I know Emre will fill up one of the position but the other one,Lua Lua maybe?

"Dear The FA,

You recently banned one of our god-awful, vastly over rated "players" for two games.

If we promise to keep putting Calpol in Joey Bartons pre-match pasta, can we please have Smith banned for the rest ofhis contract.

Lots of love,

Mike "I'm a proper fan me" Ashley & Chris "little bit scary-looking" Mort.

"Dear The FA,

You recently banned one of our god-awful, vastly over rated "players" for two games.

If we promise to keep putting Calpol in Joey Bartons pre-match pasta, can we please have Smith banned for the rest ofhis contract.

Lots of love,

Mike "I'm a proper fan me" Ashley & Chris "little bit scary-looking" Mort.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1 year later...

DON'T PANIC!!!!!

Hughton eyes Smith factor

Newcastle United caretaker manager Chris Hughton hopes Alan Smith's return from injury can hand the club a timely boost in their bid to avoid the drop.

Smith has made just two appearances for the Magpies - who currently lie a point above the relegation zone - this season after struggling with an Achilles problem.

The 28-year-old impressed in Newcastle's 2-1 loss to Manchester United earlier this month, and Hughton is backing the versatile attacker to prove a valuable asset between now and the end of the term.

He told the Evening Chronicle: "Coming into a game [against the Red Devils] of that magnitude speaks volumes for him.

"Alan is a player who can play off the front - of course, originally he was a forward player - but we have used him as a midfielder.

"He can give us a fit and enthusiastic body that's good around the place, and he also gives us valuable options.

"And that's at a time when we're going to need as many players fit and available as possible."

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/Kaizero/300_filmpolitietbestof2007.jpg

The photoshopping being shite is a joke based on everything involving Smith is shite. Just for those who won't get it without an explanation  :pow: