Ngo Baheng faces up to a year out with cruciate ligament injury

NSG

Guest bluegeordie

Very niiiiiiice.

http://www.bloglifetime.com/images/blogs/5-2007/purchase-the-borat-book.jpg

One of our Souness-appointed scouts, no doubt, pleased to have secured the signature of a "proper" player!

Why the hell would Le Havre do business with us again? He's probably an anti-player that will somehow weaken the team.

sent to poison our players :-)

on a serious note - they are dealing with new management, and that might have convinced them to agree

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Do we know what position he plays in yet?

Where are the FM geeks when you nedd them eh?

Yeah, gotta nedd them FM geeks...

Guest RodrigoPalacio

They are in the french second division, so i doubt that they'll be able to keep hold of anyone remotely talented.

Not that it matters, but here you go...

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5162/ngobahengch6.jpg

6'4" and can head a ball.  CUL8R 'Big Andy'.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Good job, i am pretty happy that we are forward thinking and buying players for the future, Souness did so once with Krul, Bobby Robson did the same with N'Zogbia, Hugo Viana, Diego Gavilan, Carl Cort, Jermaine Jenas, Titus Bramble, Darren Ambrose and Kieron Dyer, we need Allardyce to be doing more of those transfers.

:thup:

They are in the french second division, so i doubt that they'll be able to keep hold of anyone remotely talented.

Bit worried about that 3 in stamina, maybe best used as a late game sub?

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5162/ngobahengch6.jpg

6'4" and can head a ball.  CUL8R 'Big Andy'.

Nice one  :thup:

So at least now we know he is a striker and a pretty tall one at that!

Hmmmm we were linked with Lafferty the other day too and he is a striker who is quite tall as well.

You might well be right about Big Andy. He has probably let hiself down with his perfromances so far at Preston. Anyone heard about how he's been doing?

Good job, i am pretty happy that we are forward thinking and buying players for the future, Souness did so once with Krul, Bobby Robson did the same with N'Zogbia, Hugo Viana, Diego Gavilan, Carl Cort, Jermaine Jenas, Titus Bramble, Darren Ambrose and Kieron Dyer, we need Allardyce to be doing more of those transfers.

No Kieron Dyer was brought in by Rudd Gullit...

This for me absolutely confirm that we are 100% going in the right direction, i've never seen such a stable newcastle united! Its thse type of things which confirm my faith in SA, Big Mike and mr Mort, so far i am very very happy with everyhting thats happening, it jut show how much of a dinosaur we actually were when we're 10 years behind another football club. Goes to show that FINALLY we are being PROACTIVE rather than being historically REACTIVE.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Jesus, the kid might turn out to be shite!  If he went and signed me up, would you be so happy?  I'm quite young, and tall, and you have no idea how good I am.  Bet you wouldn't.

Jesus, the kid might turn out to be shite!  If he went and signed me up, would you be so happy?  I'm quite young, and tall, and you have no idea how good I am.  Bet you wouldn't.

Nobody is saying he's gonna be the next N'Zogbia. The fact that we're actually looking for youngsters now shows that we are going in the right direction though.

Gullit bought dyer