Funny thread on the SMB

Aphrodite

Erm 92 pages within like a week...all for a picture of Fat Sam. Something tells me this is just another episode of the Mackems having a chip on their shoulder and being obsessive..yet again!

Have you read it? It's funny as fuck, no chip or anything like that. :lol:

See the Youtube link if you can't be arsed clicking through.

Erm 92 pages within like a week...all for a picture of Fat Sam. Something tells me this is just another episode of the Mackems having a chip on their shoulder and being obsessive..yet again!

Have you read it? It's funny as f***, no chip or anything like that. :lol:

See the Youtube link if you can't be arsed clicking through.

I'll take your word for it.  O0

Well I declare myself the winner of our version then, seeing as no-one else seems to be arsed with it. Surely someone (everyone) can do better than my crappy effort!?! SSR I'm looking in your general direction. At the moment I don't think it'll make much of a youtube video, need to be a really short tune and all!!

Careful chaps.. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.                                                                                                                                                          It has fu**all to do with them being Mackems. It's funny and clever in parts.. let them have their 15 minutes of fame...you know it won't last.