Best CM in Prem

SUPERTOON
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

gerrard doesn't have it all, he's relatively poor (when we're comparing to players like xavi, riquelme, fabregas) when it comes to some basic tasks, the kind of stuff Fabregas excels at, like positioning, first touch, passing and awareness. i'd have said gerrard is much better at other things, he's stronger, more aggressive, probably a better dribbler and (up till recently) had a better shot.

Guest kingdawson

He's not even better then Arteta, Lampard, Carrick, Alonso and probably Hargreaves too.

Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes.

Elano better then Arteta?? this has got to be a joke?

From the 10 games he's played it's no joke. If he carries on in the same form he will easily outclass Arteta.

hmmmm Arteta has been superior tbh. Ask a city fan of their opinion of Elano before he started banging in them wonder goals. Elano cannot dictate a game like Arteta, can not pass like Arteta, and cannot dribble like Arteta (even though thats far from the strongest part of his game).

He's not even better then Arteta, Lampard, Carrick, Alonso and probably Hargreaves too.

Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes.

Elano better then Arteta?? this has got to be a joke?

From the 10 games he's played it's no joke. If he carries on in the same form he will easily outclass Arteta.

hmmmm Arteta has been superior tbh. Ask a city fan of their opinion of Elano before he started banging in them wonder goals. Elano cannot dictate a game like Arteta, can not pass like Arteta, and cannot dribble like Arteta (even though thats far from the strongest part of his game).

....???

Are people only speaking of Fabregas's form this season? 'cos some of these answers are silly if you are considering his whole career.

He has been class his whole career...

Guest kingdawson

Are people only speaking of Fabregas's form this season? 'cos some of these answers are silly if you are considering his whole career.

I'm not disputing that, just some of these answers are silly.

Yeh like the person who said Elano was better then Arteta.

Did I? I recall saying from the 10 games he's played he has been better than Arteta, but not him actually being better than Arteta. And if you look at the actim stats it will show you he is the second best midfielder so far this season behind Fabregas.

Guest kingdawson

Did I? I recall saying from the 10 games he's played he has been better than Arteta, but not him actually being better than Arteta. And if you look at the actim stats it will show you he is the second best midfielder so far this season behind Fabregas.

Well i said he's not better than Arteta, to which you replied 'YES'. What did you mean then?

Guest kingdawson

Well i said he's not better then Arteta, to which you replied 'YES'. What did you mean then?

That Elano has been better than Arteta so far this season?

But you mentioned that afterwards. Tbh i think you're trying to go back on your previous statement as you realised it was rubbish.

Guest kingdawson

Arteta shouldn't even be mentioned in this thead.  Good, yes, best in the Premiership?  Not even close

he's close tbh. Maybe 7th best.

Well i said he's not better then Arteta, to which you replied 'YES'. What did you mean then?

That Elano has been better than Arteta so far this season?

But you mentioned that afterwards. Tbh i think you're trying to go back on your previous statement as you realised it was rubbish.

I mentioned it afterwards because you asked about Arteta, numbnuts. Christ I didn't go into any more depth over Arteta as I did the others that you mentioned. Stop with the game of 1 up man ship, it's childish.

And rubbish? So Elano hasn't been better than Arteta these past 10 games? (all we have to compare the two players with tbh)