Best CF In Prem?

Kev
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drogba easy, has got the whole package pace, finishing, strength, heading, and his first touch is second to none watch how he brings the ball down absolutely world class. Can play both target man and last man i'd go as far as saying best striker in the world at the moment but not for long dued to his age and other players like RVP and Rooney getting better.

Voted Drogba as he's got it all; Skill, pace, height, power, good in the air, picking intellegent passes and even free kicks. It has to be him. his goalscoring record speaks for itself too. He's an awesome CF, always thought so since he destroyed us in the UEFA cup whilst playing for Marseille.

Rooney i like alot but he's not playing as an out and striker like Drogba.

It's a shame Drogba also happens to be a massive cheating c***.

This is true and a real shame as he does not need that part to his game. Very questionable character too, not someone i'd probably like. But there's still not a better CF in the prem imo.

Razak Pimpong is the best CF the Premier League never had....

:lol:

I was actually thinking of him the other day when I was Ghana on Pro Evo and your name also cropped up Mr. Graham in my train of thought. :lol: