Steve McClaren

Dave

Guest ElCid

Tell you what the 24 who voted for him to stay are either mackems or just totally clueless. How anyone can even think keeping this utter clown in the job is the right thing to do is just totally bewildering

Guest ElCid

We as fans need to get him out the club now like the old days to save us. like we should of done 18 days ago

Why didn't you organise something?

You will need to hire several dogs then as there are thousands of sheep to round up

We as fans need to get him out the club now like the old days to save us. like we should of done 18 days ago

go on then. What do you suggest?

Well I'm full against this idea. We need to support the team and not the regime. Things were much worse when I used to piss myself on the terraces in the 80s anyway. You youngsters don't even know what true dispair is. He's not even that bad. It's those foreign players we should blame.

Why didn't you organise something?

You will need to hire several dogs then as there are thousands of sheep to round up

:lol:

Well I'm full against this idea. We need to support the team and not the regime. Things were much worse when I used to p*ss myself on the terraces in the 80s anyway. You youngsters don't even know what true dispair is. He's not even that bad. It's those foreign players we should blame.

Don't forget the balance sheets.

Well I'm full against this idea. We need to support the team and not the regime. Things were much worse when I used to piss myself on the terraces in the 80s anyway. You youngsters don't even know what true dispair is. He's not even that bad. It's those foreign players we should blame.

You can't tell these young'uns disco; I've been going since 1890 waiting for the club to form and have been ever since. These bedsheet lot won't remember the Khmer Rouge years of McKeag we had it much worse. I had to shit in me Bovril and enjoy but that's what you do home and away. I blame the blacks.

You can't tell these young'uns disco; I've been going since 1890 waiting for the club to form and have been ever since. These bedsheet lot won't remember the Khmer Rouge years of McKeag we had it much worse. I had to shit in me Bovril and enjoy but that's what you do home and away. I blame the blacks.

:lol::lol:

Gouffran, Colback and Riviere. Did that really just happen, that's what he came up with after 18 days.

Sweet baby Jesus.

Sure did mate, with Aarons, Saivet, Ayoze and Doumbia sitting on the bench (until it was too late for the latter two).

Gouffran, Colback and Riviere. Did that really just happen, that's what he came up with after 18 days.

Sweet baby Jesus.

...and £80m spent on players who were supposed to replace these wankers.

Sweet baby Jesus.

...and £80m spent on players who were supposed to replace these wankers.

3 were playing, 2 injured, 1 sent packing to France because he was shite....