Tal Ben Haim

Guest DavB93

Looks like Chelsea want shot of him in the January window, would you have him at Newcastle. I'd definetely have him but hope Chelsea don't expect much for him.

Only for a nominal fee, £1m or so.

aye

He can play all across the back 4, so would be good cover for Beye & Enrique.

It means also we could just sack Carr & Babayaro for not being able to do their jobs properly.

I'm sure there's a gross negligence claim in their against Carr, as for Babayaro, his sick record is certainly worth a sacking.

aye

It means also we could just sack Carr & Babayaro for not being able to do their jobs properly.

I'm sure there's a gross negligence claim in their against Carr, as for Babayaro, his sick record is certainly worth a sacking.

I'm not taking the piss if you thought I was, I'm in agreement we shouldn't be sucked into paying much more than £1m when he was a free agent in the summer.  Not falling into the Boumsong trap again...

aye

I'm not taking the piss if you thought I was, I'm in agreement we shouldn't be sucked into paying much more than £1m when he was a free agent in the summer.  Not falling into the Boumsong trap again...

thats because he was a fee agent not because no-one wanted him or he's s***.he's under contract so the fee has to reflect his worth (perceived or otherwise)

Talking of Ben Haim just reminded me of the best post that's ever been posted on this forum.  ;D

I thought he'd got to Chelsea. After all, he's a jew and was always going to go where he'd get the most money.

But yes, he snubbed us for more money.  Plus the fact he's been shite any time I've seen him for Chelsea.  No thanks.

Talking of Ben Haim just reminded me of the best post that's ever been posted on this forum.  ;D

I thought he'd got to Chelsea. After all, he's a jew and was always going to go where he'd get the most money.

But yes, he snubbed us for more money.  Plus the fact he's been shite any time I've seen him for Chelsea.  No thanks.

Haha. He got banned for that didn't he? :lol:

Nah, no need for him i dont think, he doesnt exactly offer anything different to what we've got already except maybe premiership experience. Has been gash for Chelsea so far. I think we have a lot to work with in our defence. Personally i'd like to see more decent protection of our defence, Butt has been too erratic for my liking. He's been a key player for us so far. So i'd like to see the money go on a defensive midfielder.

He's fucking shit..i can't understand why anyone here would want him, Taylor is a far better defender than Ben Haim tbh..

You're talking shit. And I bet you weren't saying that in the summer after he was coming off a good season and was a free agent.

Guest eyeball_tickler

He's f****** s***..i can't understand why anyone here would want him, Taylor is a far better defender than Ben Haim tbh..

You're talking s***. And I bet you weren't saying that in the summer after he was coming off a good season and was a free agent.

i was thinking the same thing. he was all the rage on here in may.

He's f****** s***..i can't understand why anyone here would want him, Taylor is a far better defender than Ben Haim tbh..

Please, please, please do not take offence to this, but you have completely lost your mind if you honestly think that.

Another reject probably looking to us to give him bumper wages.  No thanks.  You would think Sam and Pearson could coach the defenders we have given their background. 

Another reject probably looking to us to give him bumper wages.  No thanks.  You would think Sam and Pearson could coach the defenders we have given their background. 

Their backgrounds of being nothing more than average defenders at best?

You're talking s***. And I bet you weren't saying that in the summer after he was coming off a good season and was a free agent.

I actually was saying exactly the same thing in the summer and kept saying he's not good enough and we were able to sign at least 10 defenders at the time who were better than him.