Hurry the f*ck up you daft c*nt

Dave

He made a great save from Chopra...How come no one is talking about that...He played well today except for that dangerous pass that almost got collected by Jones...But I like Keepers who pass it to their defenders rather than always hoof it forward and lose position...

Save for the cameras I'm afraid.  Nowhere near as difficult or "great" as it was made to look.

And the more I see the goal the more I think he could have done better with it.

He certainly didn't play that well

He made a great save from Chopra...How come no one is talking about that...He played well today except for that dangerous pass that almost got collected by Jones...But I like Keepers who pass it to their defenders rather than always hoof it forward and lose position...

Save for the cameras I'm afraid.  Nowhere near as difficult or "great" as it was made to look.

And the more I see the goal the more I think he could have done better with it.

He certainly didn't play that well

He came out late and slipped as he was trying to 'make himself big'. When caught out with a man coming round the back on a long cross (heading attempt) it's normally better to stay on your line and make him pick a spot. It's better to run out if the ball is going to their feet. Not sure who the goalkeeping coach is these days but those are the basics.

He needs a rocket up his arse at times like. He nearly always does the same routine prior to kicking the ball even if we're chasing the game. More edge than a broken piss-pot, as my Dad would say.