England team for Friday night

Dave

Would it really be a hardship not having to watch England next summer?  The football is nearly as bad as the Toon at the moment. 

I care about England like, but as long as there's something to watch over the summer I'm not really bothered if they don't qualify.

Would it really be a hardship not having to watch England next summer?  The football is nearly as bad as the Toon at the moment. 

I care about England like, but as long as there's something to watch over the summer I'm not really bothered if they don't qualify.

Exactly.

My situation is a bit different. I also hope we qualify to keep Mike Baldwin in the job and the FA away from MON.

Didnt see the game but overall was it worth risking/injuring potential match winners before what could be McClaren and Englands biggest match should russia lose tommorrow?...i take it he used this vital friendly to try out new formations and tactics?

It really is quite sad that i'd quite like to see them go out. And not even because it'd probably be better in the long run. The FA, the manager, and a lot of the players really are a grimy set of twats that deserve nowt. :undecided:

From what I saw. Basicaly. If David Beckham is ever selected to play for England again, the manager should be led quietly into a darkened room and shot.

Also, Peter Crouch really is quite dreadful.

Please Russia/Croatia, do us all a favour.

Really can't stand all the "This is our year" bollocks if England qualify, especially after struggling in a group with none of the big guns.