England team for Friday night

Dave

Delighted Carson has got the nod...

Lampard has been huge for Chelsea lately... No doubt same old same old out there tonight.

Carson has been awesome for us. I hope we seal his signing very soon. 10m well spent. I'd prefer he didn't get his chance tonight, as it can only complicate our signing of him, but he's a very good goalkeeper indeed.

Lampard has always been brilliant for Chelsea, but that midfield has got DOES NOT WORK stamped all over it. Tried and tested.

Lampard has been huge for Chelsea lately... No doubt same old same old out there tonight.

It's no win for England now, if we go out and batter them it will be " why couldn't have we done that to Russia, Isreal etc." And if we lose, well Mclaren will get ripped to shreds.

Carson has been awesome for us. I hope we seal his signing very soon. 10m well spent. I'd prefer he didn't get his chance tonight, as it can only complicate our signing of him, but he's a very good goalkeeper indeed.

Lampard has always been brilliant for Chelsea, but that midfield has got DOES NOT WORK stamped all over it. Tried and tested.

I think £10m is a crazy price tbh. He's good but nothing special.

I think Gordon will go on to be better but the £8/9m he cost was a bit over the top too.

I think Gordon will go on to be better but the £8/9m he cost was a bit over the top too.

10m! :lol: I'd be pushed to pay half that.

People said 9.65 for Young was crazy money, but he's worth every penny.

10m for a quality keeper is, sadly, not mad these days.

The saga continues  ... Owen was a freakin' catastrophe of a purchase.

This will now mean we can't even sell him. We're going to have to let him run out his contract and move on.

This is the problem. You just can't make any serious plans with him as a major component of the team. The situation is beyond ridiculous.

Time to move forward without him. He should be used as an impact sub period. That is about all his body can handle it seems. Why should he be keeping out a fitter, stronger, quicker player exactly?

Pearce out. McClaren out. Beckham out. Richards MotM. :rolleyes:

....ya, not seen owt of it so far. Just sat down. Are we shite? We look shite.

The injury looked like nowt. Thigh strain was it. Sub obviously precautionary, ill be suprised if hes out of your game if hes even out of the midweek one.

PS. Fact of the day. This is the stadium in which City won the Cup Winners Cup in 1970 when no fucker watched it cos the Leeds-Chelsea cup final replay was on the same night. :tumbleweed:

1-0 get in

great header crouch

Who cares? ;)

great header though :celb:

...are you from the future?  :kasper: