Andy Carroll, Again

Newcastle Fan

And up front, I have a whole load of unhappy strikers as there are too many of them.

"Two of the strikers – Paul Gallagher and Andy Carroll – are on loan, and what will happen with them I don't know yet.

"I have to speak to Mark Hughes and Sam Allardyce about them, and see whether it is the right thing to do to extend their loans.

"Paul is playing at the moment and playing very well may I add.

"But Andy isn't in the side, and I wouldn't think Newcastle will be totally happy about that

http://www.lep.co.uk/sport/PNE-boss-to-bring-in.3599081.jp

Here's my girly team:

----------Niemi(blackburn)---------

Gabriel(heinze)---Emanuel(boro)----Claudia (cacapa)---Valeri (man city)

Vivien (foe)---Paolo (wanchope)-------Karel (poborsky)-----Lauren (arse)

---------Carrol--------Shola-----

ignoring the twisted thinking behind the whole 'girly names squad' thing, the post is random in so many different levels.. some of the players have their surname in brackets, others their team, Bojinov is in defense, while Lauren is at the left wing.. and Niemi has never played for blackburn.. and Claudia??

quite a contribution..

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a sobering experience for him by the sounds of it, could do him good. It will show him how a promising career can quickly go down the drain if your not disciplined and make the wrong choices.

From Sky Sports.

But while Irvine prepares to lose Agyemang, he hopes to hang on to Blackburn Rovers' Gallagher after sending Andy Carroll back to Newcastle United.

"Andy will go back to Newcastle tomorrow - I've spoken to Sam (Allardyce) and that's what's been decided," added Irvine.

• 1 month later...