Nail your colours to the mast: Sack or No Sack?

Keefaz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd like to see Allardyce out and it's nothing to do with raised expectations since Ashley arrived. I've seen nothing to suggest Ashley is going to back the manager as well as the previous board, and to be honest , I don't blame him because Allardyce is not his choice. I wouldn't give him my money.

I've never seen Allardyce as the right man because I think he's a small club man, I think he's out of his depth here. The signs are there, just as they were there with previous managers. Ashley has some big decisions to make in the coming weeks because we need players and they must be better than we have now, not squad players. This will cost a lot of money, Allardyce is not his appointment but it's his money. I know what I'd do if it was my money.

I hope people get to throw this post back at me at some point in the future when FS has us challenging near the top of the league.

Good post, pretty much how I feel.

shame you disagreed with me and kicked up such a fuss when I said exactly the same thing.

My reply was in agreement with his opinion on Allardyce at this point in time, clearly.

Clearly not, I quoted the post perfectly correctly. 

I'll try to break down my post to stop people getting confused in future, thanks for pointing it out and I hope it hasn't caused any confusion on your part.

No confusion at all.

I'd like to see Allardyce out and it's nothing to do with raised expectations since Ashley arrived. I've seen nothing to suggest Ashley is going to back the manager as well as the previous board, and to be honest , I don't blame him because Allardyce is not his choice. I wouldn't give him my money.

I've never seen Allardyce as the right man because I think he's a small club man, I think he's out of his depth here. The signs are there, just as they were there with previous managers. Ashley has some big decisions to make in the coming weeks because we need players and they must be better than we have now, not squad players. This will cost a lot of money, Allardyce is not his appointment but it's his money. I know what I'd do if it was my money.

I hope people get to throw this post back at me at some point in the future when FS has us challenging near the top of the league.

shame you disagreed with me and kicked up such a fuss when I said exactly the same thing.

My reply was in agreement with his opinion on Allardyce at this point in time, clearly.

I'll try to break down my post to stop people getting confused in future, thanks for pointing it out and I hope it hasn't caused any confusion on your part.

No confusion at all.

Clearly there was as you thought I had meant something that I didn't, mainly because I didn't break down the post properly.

Anything else you notice that doesn't seem right feel free to point out and I'll go about putting it right. O0

What like a left sided midfield position? He wasnt playing in nets Mick  :lol:

:lol:

Ouch, No I meant balancing the team by possibly bringing an ineffective Viduka off and bringing the unthinkable Carr on and sticking Smith up front with Geremi playing right wing.  Or bringing Milner on and leaving Geremi at rightback with Smith up front.

viduka may not have been so ineffective had we not just lumped balls up to fight for. by having a ball player on either side it not only stretches the opposition a bit and gives other options for us thus creating gaps to play in. not only that but milner tends to stay very wide where as n'zogbia will drift inside if he sees a gap dragging his marker with him leaving a gap for our left back to push on a bit.

No confusion at all.

Clearly there was as you thought I had meant something that I didn't, mainly because I didn't break down the post properly.

Anything else you notice that doesn't seem right feel free to point out and I'll go about putting it right. O0

What a pair of idiots you two are.

No confusion at all.

Who the fuck are you, like?

viduka may not have been so ineffective had we not just lumped balls up to fight for. by having a ball player on either side it not only stretches the opposition a bit and gives other options for us thus creating gaps to play in. not only that but milner tends to stay very wide where as n'zogbia will drift inside if he sees a gap dragging his marker with him leaving a gap for our left back to push on a bit.

I can see sense in that, again it's down to doing the simple things.

No confusion at all.

Who the f*** are you, like?

less of an idiot

No confusion at all.

less of an idiot

Compared to you maybe you dyslexic bellend.

No confusion at all.

Who the fuck are you, like?

Calm down, fella. Christ.

No confusion at all.

less of an idiot

hurt

No confusion at all.

No. There is no misunderstanding at all, you referred specifically to the whole post. Including the comments about Allardyce, who you backed for the job.

Anyway. I'm wasting enough time with you, I don't need you to clarify anything.

No confusion at all.

less of an idiot

No. I think you're confusing Madras with Lankybellwipe, perhaps?

No confusion at all.

No. There is no misunderstanding at all, you referred specifically to the whole post. Including the comments about Allardyce, who you backed for the job.

Just go to bed you crazy old man.

I wouldnt go with any of the options in the poll.Should be given till the end of the season  and if we finish below the top ten,no excuses!!I was sticking up for Sam but after another terrible performance Im alot more scepitcal!!But he has to be given time,said from day one not going to turn around overnight!But if he keeps playing no fucking wingers and shit long balls then he can fuck off!!!

No confusion at all.

I'm the same age as Allardyce, and Roeder, Baggy lad. Thats not old. When I was 27, I realised that people in their early 50's weren't old. When I was 14, I DID think someone in their early 50's was old.

Experienced, I would call it. You should take notice, you'd be half as knowledgeable as you think you are, if you did. Mind you, seeing NUFC play 100 times at 27 is pretty good going  ;D

As you are clearly becoming rattled again, shown by you abusing people as in the posts above, you ought to get to bed too.

Let's try and keep it calm, if I can then anybody can.

This thread is bound to get a bit fractious. Restraint required on all sides to keep it civil.

Put a sock in it, Grandad.

Scottish prick.  :lol:

:lol: Yes. well...

No confusion at all.

I'm the same age as Allardyce, and Roeder, Baggy lad. Thats not old. When I was 27, I realised that people in their early 50's weren't old. When I was 14, I DID think someone in their early 50's was old.

Experienced, I would call it. You should take notice, you'd be half as knowledgeable as you think you are, if you did. Mind you, seeing NUFC play 100 times at 27 is pretty good going  ;D

As you are clearly becoming rattled again, shown by you abusing people as in the posts above, you ought to get to bed too.

Did you think you were more knowledgeable when you wanted rid of Robert + £5 million for James Beattie?