Setanta £1.00 for 2 months offer

Guest microbar

Shame that people hold so much against Setanta, it's nice to see companies trying to berak the Sky monopoly. Good luck to them.

Their coverage is fucking woeful.

I'd rather it all went back to Sky. I'm all for their monopoly - all I want is good quality coverage of live football.

i think personly the bbc's coverage of big games is the best, but unfortunately after this season that will be know more as its all on sky, itv nd setanta, shearer and hansen got it easy next year with just motd to do.

Shame that people hold so much against Setanta, it's nice to see companies trying to berak the Sky monopoly. Good luck to them.

Aye, it's great paying more for inferior coverage.

Look back to Sky's original coverage, that took a while to get going. People complain about the influence of Sky; of course it will be difficult for competitors when Sky have such huge economies of scale. I hope Setanta get more matches!

Aye, it's great paying more for inferior coverage.

Look back to Sky's original coverage, that took a while to get going. People complain about the influence of Sky; of course it will be difficult for competitors when Sky have such huge economies of scale. I hope Setanta get more matches!

I fucking don't. Each to their own.

Aye, breaking a monopoly that actually ends up with the average fan paying more money was a cracking idea.

While I agree Sky is better, i couldnt give a shite. Sky was costing me £600 a year to watch about 6-8 NUFC matches.

Setanta costs me £85 for the season and i get to watch i similar amount of NUFC matches. Also get a golf and NHL channel included.

Setanta's coverage may be shite, but *IMO* its a lot better value.

Incedentelly, does anyone have a list of what NUFC matches have/will be on Sky and Setanta so far this season?

While I agree Sky is better, i couldnt give a shite. Sky was costing me £600 a year to watch about 6-8 NUFC matches.

Setanta costs me £85 for the season and i get to watch i similar amount of NUFC matches. Also get a golf and NHL channel included.

How do you work that out?

Guest Knightrider

I think it's alright myself, I watch it for the footy, couldn't care less about the lipstick. Beats ITV hands down, now that's crap coverage.

I got 6 months for a £10, 3 months for £5 and £10 signing fee.

I didn't mean the cost, I meant the insinuation that all televised NUFC matches are on Setanta.

These could be wrong but:

NUFC Matches on Sky/Setanta - season 07/08 (up to Feb 23)

Sky: Villa(H), Man C (A), Sunderland (A), Liverpool (H), Arsenal (H), Derby (H), Boro (H) = 7 Games

Setanta: Boro (A), Derby (A), Spurs (H), Fulham (A), Man U (A), Bolton (H), Man U (H) = 7 Games

I didn't mean the cost, I meant the insinuation that all televised NUFC matches are on Setanta.

No, i mean Sky and Setanta show a roughly even amount of NUFC matches.

No, i mean Sky and Setanta show a roughly even amount of NUFC matches.

Plus we got a lot of preseason freindlies on Setanta this year.

Ah right, you're saying there's no way all 14 would have been on Sky, get ya. So you pay much less and get a similar number of games. Touché.

I like to watch all teams though. :(

Yeah thats true enough, Setanta shows 44, Sky 96. Just personally dont see the value in paying an extra £500 to watch other teams, and *dodgy subject* there are other ways to watch them, if really needed.