Other games today

Yorkie

Arsenal were awesome in the first half and played us off the park, but I am incredibly pleased with our performance in the second half, when we played some fantastic passing football, and looked the better side.

They're a fantastic side, but you've got to take positives from things, and the way the crowd got behind our side in the second half and the way we played was excellent stuff.

I agree, Hleb is awesome.

Arsenal were awesome in the first half and played us off the park, but I am incredibly pleased with our performance in the second half, when we played some fantastic passing football, and looked the better side.

They're a fantastic side, but you've got to take positives from things, and the way the crowd got behind our side in the second half and the way we played was excellent stuff.

It's the belief in their system which always impresses me.  Even when things go wrong the system always remains, the players exactly what their roles are and that in turn reflects in how they play as, more often than not, things go right and not wrong.

What I detest about them (and always have) is the way they always try to rub the opposition and their fans' noses in it.  Today it was epitomised by Flamini et al taunting the Holte as they celebrated their equaliser.  Cnuts the lot of them!

Guest Mcdonald36

The worse thing you can do is give Arsenal space and let them play in front of you, so why do teams still do it. Get in among them, get the ball out wide and get plenty of crosses in and they are beatable.

It's the belief in their system which always impresses me.  Even when things go wrong the system always remains, the players exactly what their roles are and that in turn reflects in how they play as, more often than not, things go right and not wrong.

What I detest about them (and always have) is the way they always try to rub the opposition and their fans' noses in it.  Today it was epitomised by Flamini et al taunting the Holte as they celebrated their equaliser.  Cnuts the lot of them!

They had the most witty away fan chant I've heard this season, though:

"You need more foreigners, you need more foreigners" (to the 'that's why you're going down' tune) (which of course, is La Donna e' Mobile) (obv) ;)

Sky Sports News Live. ???

What about it?

Can't remember live football being on SSN before, can you?

Conference Playoff Final last season, and a friendly involving Wales too I think...

Guest kingdawson

Sky Sports News Live. ???

What about it?

Can't remember live football being on SSN before, can you?

Conference Playoff Final last season, and a friendly involving Wales too I think...

Yep a Wales game was on live quite recently.

I feel kind of sorry for Titus. :lol:

Fuck that.  We've been waiting for years to have a laugh at him at someone else's expense

:lol:

Why do so many top-flight managers keep giving him a game though?