Other games today

Yorkie

Guest optimistic nit

good goal, didn't think he had a chance when he failed to spot de ridder.

Spurs defence is terrible, Its probably worse than our defence. Where is King? I thought a few weeks ago he was back in training.

Never a sending off.

His legs are about fall off according to MJ.

problems with both knees and arthritus i think he said.

Jesus fuck.

I stop watching the match and keep an eye on the scores, Spurs are winning, no need to bother checking again, they wont come back into it, then I look again and find this has happened.

:(

Totally unrelated but someone told me that Villa have started playing music when they score, is this true brummie?

Guest kingdawson

The amount of decisions by these refs that have cost us this season is a disgrace tbh. That prick Muamba committed about 6 fouls yet he wasnt carded. Lennon constantly gets fouled every game yet nothing happens. Oh well nothings going to changes so i hope we adopt the dirty approach.

Jesus fuck.

I stop watching the match and keep an eye on the scores, Spurs are winning, no need to bother checking again, they wont come back into it, then I look again and find this has happened.

:(

Totally unrelated but someone told me that Villa have started playing music when they score, is this true brummie?

Chelsea Dagger