Other games today

Yorkie

watching Villa - Gunners really makes me realise how f**king trashed we will be against Arsenal.

:lol: everyone always says this, and have said it for the past 3 years, and how many times have we lost 5-0? :lol: we got a point last season did we not.

Much better side than they were last year.

watching Villa - Gunners really makes me realise how f**king trashed we will be against Arsenal.

:lol: everyone always says this, and have said it for the past 3 years, and how many times have we lost 5-0? :lol: we got a point last season did we not.

Who? We are better? One should really THINK so, but I afraid we aren't. Or maybe it's just that Allardyce keeps playing the girl OoP?

Guest optimistic nit

mackems.gif what relivenace does that have to my point mackems.gif

Who? We are better? One should really THINK so, but I afraid we aren't. Or maybe it's just that Allardyce keeps playing the girl OoP?

Arsenal, hence 'they'.

I thought the "they were" bit would have given you enough to realize i was talking about Arsenal.

I thought the "they were" bit would have given you enough to realize i was talking about Arsenal.

You'd think so...

Because you're saying that year on year people say we'll get thrashed and we never do, i was saying Arsenal are a far superior side to what they were which will obviously make it harder to get a result.

You'd think so...

Needless to say, NUFC play like women. Crappy team work, anticipation, passing (list is long). Given time, BSA can turn this around, but he needs to get some cash in januar FFS.

Guest optimistic nit

Because your saying that year on year people say we'll get thrashed and we never do, i was saying Arsenal are a far superior side to what they were which will obviously make it harder to get a result.

i'm saying our fans have an attitude whereby we always assume when we come against a big team in form we'll be run over, and have had that attitude for the past 3 years. how many times in those years have we been beaten by 3 or 4 goals, because i can't remember many. we'll give it a good go imo but probably lose. we're not a pub team, we're a team with premiership players able to compete in this league.

Because your saying that year on year people say we'll get thrashed and we never do, i was saying Arsenal are a far superior side to what they were which will obviously make it harder to get a result.

i'm saying our fans have an attitude whereby we always assume when we come against a big team in form we'll be run over, and have had that attitude for the past 3 years. how many times in those years have we been beaten by 3 or 4 goals, because i can't remember many. we'll give it a good go imo but probably lose. we're not a pub team, we're a team with premiership players able to compete in this league.

We are the most inconsistent team in the league. Even Derby play more consistent than we do (although they consistently loose).

Hleb really is quite the unique player.

Absolute class. Had a lot of criticism from Arsenal fans last season and I was ridiculed by a few Arse fans for saying he was quality, but they're eating their words this season. Top, top player.

Absolute class. Had a lot of criticism from Arsenal fans last season and I was ridiculed by a few Arse fans for saying he was quality, but they're eating their words this season. Top, top player.

A striker improving? never happen! Especially as he is past the age of 14 and players don't improve after that......

A striker improving? never happen! Especially as he is past the age of 14 and players don't improve after that......

Am i missing something?

Am i missing something?

Some people having crazy ideas last season like Martins may improve, its just MADNESS!!!

Adebayors all round play is shocking to say the least from what I've seen of him this season, very wasteful of the ball and his passing is shocking. Good goal today though  :thup:

Wasn't just the header, the one two between Eboue and Hleb, the backheel back to Hleb and out to Sagna, brilliant cross and an even better header.