Other games today

Yorkie

perfect strike with a little slice on it taking it away from keeper.

spurs defence is terrible, full-backs who spent the majority of their time around the oppositions penalty box, dawson a championship defender, kaboul who looks very talented but probably 2 or 3 years away from a premiership player and shouldve stayed in france for his own sake, and robinson who makes a very strong case for being the worst keeper in the league. in front of them you have zokora who has no brain and runs round like a headless chicken, and huddlestone who never does any work off the ball and has the movement of a broken tractor. no leadership or organisation or bottle in there. they could do with another naybet in there.

Jesus fuck.

I stop watching the match and keep an eye on the scores, Spurs are winning, no need to bother checking again, they wont come back into it, then I look again and find this has happened.

:(

Totally unrelated but someone told me that Villa have started playing music when they score, is this true brummie?

I was thinking the other day that we could have started that in February, but wouldn't have known till August. :(

spurs defence is terrible, full-backs who spent the majority of their time around the oppositions penalty box, dawson a championship defender, kaboul who looks very talented but probably 2 or 3 years away from a premiership player and shouldve stayed in france for his own sake, and robinson who makes a very strong case for being the worst keeper in the league. in front of them you have zokora who has no brain and runs round like a headless chicken, and huddlestone who never does any work off the ball and has the movement of a broken tractor. no leadership or organisation or bottle in there.

Fair play that perfectly sums up Spurs imo.

Guest kingdawson

spurs defence is terrible, full-backs who spent the majority of their time around the oppositions penalty box, dawson a championship defender, kaboul who looks very talented but probably 2 or 3 years away from a premiership player and shouldve stayed in france for his own sake, and robinson who makes a very strong case for being the worst keeper in the league. in front of them you have zokora who has no brain and runs round like a headless chicken, and huddlestone who never does any work off the ball and has the movement of a broken tractor. no leadership or organisation or bottle in there. they could do with another naybet in there.

You know us so well.

Robinson has got to be the worst keeper in the league. Was shit for the pen and Jerome's strike should have been saved easily. You could tell where he was going to put that one about 10 seconds before he hit it.

Any opposition manager should just get their team to take as many  long range shots as possible when they play Spurs.

That  4-3-3 system Ramos is playing is wank and is only being  used to accommodate the 4 strikers in every match

I think they should go 4-5-1 and give Huddlestone a free role in the middle. His pass today for the 2nd goal was fucking sublime. 5 in midfield would get the best out of him and also offer the rubbish defence some much needed protection.

I'm glad you haven't dissed 'world class' (the man who misses 5 chances a game) Berbatov.

Guest kingdawson

Robinson has got to be the worst keeper in the league. Was s*** for the pen and Jerome's strike should have been saved easily. You could tell where he was going to put that one about 10 seconds before he hit it.

Any opposition manager should just get their team to take as many  long range shots as possible when they play Spurs.

That  4-3-3 system Ramos is playing is w*** and is only being  used to accommodate the 4 strikers in every match

I think they should go 4-5-1 and give Huddlestone a free role in the middle. His pass today for the 2nd goal was f****** sublime. 5 in midfield would get the best out of him and also offer the rubbish defence some much needed protection.

You may be right but it will only work if Bent's the lone striker and either berba or Keane play off him:

------------------------------robbo-----------------------------

chimbonda----kaboul----------------king------------bale

----------------------------huddlestone------------------

------------------jenas----zokora--------steed

------------------------ keane or berbs------------------

--------------------------------bent--------------------------

nah dont like it tbh but might work away from home. Hopefully we'll play dirty and start fouling against city :thup:

Guest optimistic nit

Robinson has got to be the worst keeper in the league. Was s*** for the pen and Jerome's strike should have been saved easily. You could tell where he was going to put that one about 10 seconds before he hit it.

That  4-3-3 system Ramos is playing is w*** and is only being  used to accommodate the 4 strikers in every match

I think they should go 4-5-1 and give Huddlestone a free role in the middle. His pass today for the 2nd goal was f****** sublime. 5 in midfield would get the best out of him and also offer the rubbish defence some much needed protection.

You may be right but it will only work if Bent's the lone striker and either berba or Keane play ogg him:

nah dont like it tbh but might work away from home. Hopefullt we'll play dirty and start fouling against city :thup:

how do you aim for f and hit g? they are 3 keys apart :lol:

You may be right but it will only work if Bent's the lone striker and either berba or Keane play ogg him:

nah dont like it tbh but might work away from home. Hopefullt we'll play dirty and start fouling against city :thup:

Have you got a dodgy keyboard? 'f' is next to 'g' on mine!

Guest kingdawson

yeh maybe on your fake Indonesian import keyboard they are.

nah dont like it tbh but might work away from home. Hopefully we'll play dirty and start fouling against city :thup:

I was thinking more like:

--------------------------robinson-------------------------

chimbonda--------dawson-------kaboul----------bale

----------------------------tainio-----------------------

lennon-------jenas----huddlestone------malbranque

--------------------------bent/keane-----------------------

You need to forget completely about accommodating the strikers. It's doing you more harm than good. I can't see King  playing again any time soon either.

You'd probably be better off for selling Berbatov in January and going with a team like the one I've  posted until Ramos can bring in players (centre backs & a defensive midfielder) good enough for you to be able to play 2 up front.

If you carry on with these stupid gung ho tactics no good will come of it.

They're right next to each other? Are the keyboards in the UK not QWERTY? 

edit:  I should really refresh before I post.

Guest kingdawson

I was thinking more like:

--------------------------robinson-------------------------

chimbonda--------dawson-------kaboul----------bale

----------------------------tainio-----------------------

lennon-------jenas----huddlestone------malbranque

--------------------------bent/keane-----------------------

You need to forget completely about accommodating the strikers. It's doing you more harm than good. I can't see King  playing again any time soon either.

You'd probably be better off for selling Berbatov in January and going with a team like the one I've  posted until Ramos can bring in players (centre backs & a defensive midfielder) good enough for you to be able to play 2 up front.

If you carry on with these stupid gung ho tactics no good will come of it.

maybe but the same tactic got us 5th last season with king out most of the season and no dm. I agree about Berbs though but i will wait until summer to sell him. Dont rate tainio myself and the fact that he's made out of glass dosent really help. Thats quite an impressive line up though and you obviously know what youre on about.

spurs play citeh and pompey next. 2 tough games.

Then Arsenal, 3 tough games.

If teams below them win games then they could be in the bottom 3 and several points from safety! How brilliant would it be for them to go down (although i think they wont). People expecting them to get into the top 4 then they break into the bottom 3 :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

spurs play citeh and pompey next. 2 tough games.

Then Arsenal, 3 tough games.

aye, i'm updating my i know the score predictions (887th out of everyone btw  :coolsmiley: ).