Ashley Young.......

Guest kingdawson

Ah, he's a young sportsman, full of energy. He's cracked one off to some bird on the internet (incidentally, her explanation of how she figured he must be a footballer and worked out who he is is ridiculous).

I watched him stick about 10 quality crosses into the Arsenal box today. He can w*** himself into next week as far as I'm concerned so long as he continues in that purple vein.

I love how it's always the players' faults and they are always the disgusting and sickening ones, no mention of the stupid little tarts who allow these things to happen?

Yea i agree but i think the paper are ripping into him and not her because as a professional footballer he is meant to be a role model, He is meant to set a good example so roasting a bird in the toilets and filming it on your phone then sharing it with your mates is seen as sleazy, the papers expect expect all players to be like Owen or Scholes, family men.

What I don't get is the attraction with doing it in front of/with your mates or worse, watching them doing it while you toss yourself off. No thank you very much.

Exactly. It is highly homoerotic.

The idea of one of my mates standing stark bollock naked and sporting a hard on at the other end of some ropey pissed up skank is about as much of a turn on as looking up to see Margaret Thatcher rear-ending Christopher Biggins with a strap-on.

Nein danke.

The idea of one of my mates standing stark bollock naked and sporting a hard on at the other end of some ropey pissed up skank is about as much of a turn on as looking up to see Margaret Thatcher rear-ending Christopher Biggins with a strap-on.

Nein danke.

:lol:

Nein danke.

Post of the year for me, first time I've laughed out loud in the office for ages