Joey Barton on Inside Sport, BBC1 at 11.20pm

Robster

Seems a very intelligent but also a very troubled bloke. Still doesn't quite have his head straight, lucky he has football to channel it instead of going down the route that, for example, his brother has.

Guest Redcar Mag

Doesnt seems to display much passion for the game itself though.

I got that impression to. Suppose its the same situation as Woodgate at Leeds and his form going out the window during his court case.

Guest optimistic nit

Doesnt seems to display much passion for the game itself though. Not sure if thats something to worry about or just was taken out of the interview

aslong as he doesn't retire in 2 years to join a monestery in guatamala i'm fine with that

Doesnt seems to display much passion for the game itself though. Not sure if thats something to worry about or just was taken out of the interview

aslong as he doesn't retire in 2 years to join a monestery in guatamala i'm fine with that

Can you imagine the trouble the vow of silence would cause?

Thought Logan was a bit out of order going on and on about his brother.

Aye. Not quite sure what she was getting at going on about that. She trying to get some kind of confession out of him.

Stupid tart.

Seemed to enjoy telling him that the rest of his family were also nasty killers as well

Aye. Not quite sure what she was getting at going on about that. She trying to get some kind of confession out of him.

Stupid tart.

Seemed to enjoy telling him that the rest of his family were also nasty killers as well

Up until he had to correct her because she'd missed one of his cousins out

Stupid tart.

Up until he had to correct her because she'd missed one of his cousins out

;D

I bet she is giving the researchers a right bollocking for that

Guest Redcar Mag

She's fucking dreadful

That haircut isn't do her any favours either.

Aye. I would have liked to have heard a little bit more about his football and living and playing in Newcastle rather than the 'your brothers this, your cousin did this' shite.

Aye. I would have liked to have heard a little bit more about his football and living and playing in Newcastle rather than the 'your brothers this, your cousin did this' shite.

Quite typcial of the BBC at the minute I think. I think they will be feeling pretty smug that they have probably put a bit more bad PR on our doorstep.

Quite typcial of the BBC at the minute I think. I think they will be feeling pretty smug that they have probably put a bit more bad PR on our doorstep.

Just watched it again.  It was as if she was trying to ask questions she thought he wouldn't answer and talk about stuff he wouldn't want to talk about.

Good old Joey showed her though, answer for everything!

It sounded like he's come a long way from where he started, and deserves credit for that.

I was a bit disappointed that he seems to think he's being picked on all the time though, like he's only doing the same as other people and it's being highlighted because of his reputation. He's not being entirely honest there. That's what he needs to face up to.

If you go on a programme expect the questions imho if she hadnt asked everyone would say the bbc has censored or picked the less controversial stuff.