Are you from Newcastle?

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Born in the Q.E Gateshead.

Family moved to Devon when i was a kid, moved to London for 5 years then Greece currently living in Sidmouth Devon.

Guest jimmy1982

Born in Newcastle, lived in Shields til 18 then went to college, now live in London. Hopefully coming back to live up home within the year!

Yeah quite a few in the midlands area. I contacted the .co.uk site a while back asking to create regional supporters groups, like they've done on the villa website. Newcastles fan base is far and wide and the club should see that and cater for those outside Newcastle. I'd love to go up to more games at St James' than the current average of 1 a season, but it's difficult when nobody around you supports Newcastle. I'm always hoping we draw a midlands side in the cup or have more midlands teams in the prem.

Guest TinoInHiding

Yes. Born at the Princess Mary Hopsital in Jesmond

Same here. The room where I was born is now some rich buggers kitchen. :undecided:

Make that 3 for the Princess Mary Massive  O0

Guest Reservoir Mags

Aye.  Born in Newcastle General Hospital and lived in Gosforth up to 24 years old.  Now living in Gatesheed.

Guest alijmitchell

Born in Rake Lane, north shields, brought up in heaton, via red house farm, cramlington, and dinnington. Currently living in between Glasgow and Heaton due to uni.