Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

Well he has come out in the press and said he wants to move, that is as good as a transfer request. If he were to ask for a loyalty bonus when we went to sell him, all the club has to do is point to the quotes from the papers, and Beye either claims they were made up and brings the papers into disrepute, or accepts that he wanted to move on and doesn't get his bonus.

Why do you think Given was as pissed off with the regime when he upped sticks? It's because they told him if wants to leave he has to hand in a transfer request. He did the same 'I want out' shit through his solicitor and maybe one thing Ashley got right was making him hand in a request.

These cunts want out but don't want to lose anything by putting in a request. Spineless bastards.

Well he has come out in the press and said he wants to move, that is as good as a transfer request. If he were to ask for a loyalty bonus when we went to sell him, all the club has to do is point to the quotes from the papers, and Beye either claims they were made up and brings the papers into disrepute, or accepts that he wanted to move on and doesn't get his bonus.

Why do you think Given was as pissed off with the regime when he upped sticks? It's because they told him if wants to leave he has to hand in a transfer request. He did the same 'I want out' s*** through his solicitor and maybe one thing Ashley got right was making him hand in a request.

These c***s want out but don't want to lose anything by putting in a request. Spineless bastards.

They therefore wouldn't put in a transfer request until a deal is virtually done.

I have no respect whatsoever for anybody who leaves.. whether it's Habib Beye or Kevin fucking Nolan. Of course, players might be right for themselves, but as far as I'm concerned the club and especially the fans have always treated them well enough. If they turn their backs on us when we most need them, so fucking be it.. fuck off and good luck in the big wide world.. and thanks for relegation

Why do you think Given was as pissed off with the regime when he upped sticks? It's because they told him if wants to leave he has to hand in a transfer request. He did the same 'I want out' s*** through his solicitor and maybe one thing Ashley got right was making him hand in a request.

These c***s want out but don't want to lose anything by putting in a request. Spineless bastards.

They therefore wouldn't put in a transfer request until a deal is virtually done.

then the club shouldn't allow them to talk to anyone or accept a bid which isn't ridiculously overpriced until the player hands in the request.

Guest The Libertine

I have no respect whatsoever for anybody who leaves.. whether it's Habib Beye or Kevin fucking Nolan. Of course, players might be right for themselves, but as far as I'm concerned the club and especially the fans have always treated them well enough. If they turn their backs on us when we most need them, so fucking be it.. fuck off and good luck in the big wide world.. and thanks for relegation

basically. i dont care about any of them and they clearly dont care about us.

then the club shouldn't allow them to talk to anyone or accept a bid which isn't ridiculously overpriced until the player hands in the request.

I don't think the club would.  I'd also guess that there are a lot of players who would get their agent to sniff out what kind of personal terms they could get with a new club on the quiet.

I for one can't blame Beye on this one. Since he joined, the lad has done his best for the club and never caused an ounce of bother for the club. If he moves on, then I wish him well. Players cannot forgo their own careers to stay at this sorry mess of a club. I'd sooner have that they want to leave due to the situation rather than pledge to stay when we all know that's purely about the big fat contracts that they are on.

How can anyone blame Habib?  Football is his life and he is working for a complete joke of a club, that isn't even close to being a 'team' on and off the pitch.  He is far better than Newcastle atm, and he has realized this.  Good luck to him.

How can anyone blame Habib?  Football is his life and he is working for a complete joke of a club, that isn't even close to being a 'team' on and off the pitch.  He is far better than Newcastle atm, and he has realistic this.  Good luck to him.

well put an official transfer request in instead of trying to skirt round the rules to squeeze every last piece of cash out the club he's supposed to feel so much for.

How can anyone blame Habib?  Football is his life and he is working for a complete joke of a club, that isn't even close to being a 'team' on and off the pitch.  He is far better than Newcastle atm, and he has realistic this.  Good luck to him.

well put an official transfer request in instead of trying to skirt round the rules to squeeze every last piece of cash out the club he's supposed to feel so much for.

For all we know declaring his interest to leave publicly has voided his loyalty bonus claim?  Unless anyone knows this not to be the case perhaps?

For all we know declaring his interest to leave publicly has voided his loyalty bonus claim?  Unless anyone knows this not to be the case perhaps?

it hasn't happened in the past with other players.

I think he would be happy to stay if things were sorted out. Why put in an official transfer request if he hopes things may eventually be sorted?

I think he would be happy to stay if things were sorted out. Why put in an official transfer request if he hopes things may eventually be sorted?

well why come out and say "i have to leave" they mean the same thing but one nets him more cash than the other.

Guest firetotheworks

Our most senior and respected player wants to leave, again (Given being the previous one). Once is a blip, twice is a pattern. Its a sign of how shit our club is, not of how disloyal a player is.

well why come out and say "i have to leave" they mean the same thing but one nets him more cash than the other.

Because if things don't get sorted, then of course he will have to leave. We are a total mess and no player with any self respect would hang around if things carry on the way they are. I think people are looking far to much into this official transfer request thing. To me its pretty obvious the players are trying to put pressure on the cunts in charge to appoint a manager now and start running like a normal football club.

Because if things don't get sorted, then of course he will have to leave. We are a total mess and no player with any self respect would hang around if things carry on the way they are. I think people are looking far to much into this official transfer request thing. To me its pretty obvious the players are trying to put pressure on the c***s in charge to appoint a manager now and start running like a normal football club.

then say "get it sorted or we'll all want out" as opposed to "i have to leave"

The deadline for the loyalty bonus bonus was June 30th, so they all quality for that if it was in their contract and handing in a transfer request means they would lose any signing on fee they had agree'd, not all players have them.

No one was going to leave before July 1st anyway and lose their bonus but now that does not matter, its not always about money you know not for all of them..

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Habib can't leave. Habib can't leave. Habib can't leave. Habib can't leave. Habib can't leave. Habib can't leave. Habib can't leave.

This is the worst news I have EVER heard.

DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even contemplate the thought of him going.

I think I'm going to cry

Habib can't leave. Habib can't leave. Habib can't leave. Habib can't leave. Habib can't leave. Habib can't leave. Habib can't leave.

This is the worst news I have EVER heard.

DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even contemplate the thought of him going.

I think I'm going to cry

Have shoulder mate.... I feel ya pain.

Sadly, we've got more important things to worry about than individual players.

Its all one worry though, the mess of the sale is creating the mess with the squad, we cannot afford to lose players like Habib, a true pro a hard working honest quality player, you can tell by the reaction how much he has been taken to the hearts of the fans.

Him going will hurt this club, unlike Owen & Vidukas going, that means nothing Habib means everyhting.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Sadly, we've got more important things to worry about than individual players.

Its all one worry though, the mess of the sale is creating the mess with the squad, we cannot afford to lose players like Habib, a true pro a hard working honest quality player, you can tell by the reaction how much he has been taken to the hearts of the fans.

Him going will hurt this club, unlike Owen & Vidukas going, that means nothing Habib means everyhting.

:clap:

Exactly right. I couldn't give a flying fuck about Viduka, Owen, and all those other useless twats going. Its a sad indictment of the state of this football club when players like Habib Beye feel like they're being forced out due to the complete ridiculousness of it all. He's one of a very small number of players who actually appear to give a shit and actually cares about wearing the black and white shirt. Never been to a match where he hasn't been pretty much the last player off the pitch after applauding the fans. Who remembers Everton away? Everton were doing their lap of honour while Habib Beye was still with the Newcastle fans. Every other Toon player had fucked off down the tunnel. Michael Owen was probably already rod-ing a horse in a helicopter. The twat.

Beye leaving would be a massive hammer blow. He should be our captain, hands down, and should be charged with leading the club back up.

There've been very, very, few players who have signed for Newcastle in recent years who have embraced the area, the fans, and tried their bollocks off every game, while still being brilliant. Habib Beye is just such a player. I'll be completely and utterly devastated if he leaves

Guest neesy111

one player or manager doesn't make a club, this is the championship not the champions league

cash in and save the wages and get a good up and coming RB