Duff Not Playing Reserve Game Tonight.

Crumpy Gunt

A fully fit Duff gives us more to options.  Good news.

The last thing Sam needs is more options. I can just picture it......

Given

Milner Taylor Faye Duff

N'Zogbia Smith Barton Martins

Owen Viduka

;)

Didnt Roeder play Duff as a LB once or twice? Im sure he did a good job there as well.

He played there a few times under Roeder, mostly against European part timers.

still our best winger imo

On what basis? His Blackburn form?

on his Chelsea and Blackburn form

oh and Milner and N'zogbia's form

Milners performance last night was probably better than all but one or two of Duff's since he has been here and although he played well he wasn't fantastic.

What form of N'Zogbia's? At left back?

left-wing actually. I love charlie don't get me wrong but Duff has to be in the side

left-wing actually. I love charlie don't get me wrong but Duff has to be in the side

N'Zogbia on the left wing has been about half an hour this season. That's still about half an hour longer than Duff has played well for NUFC mind.

Milners performance last night was probably better than all but one or two of Duff's since he has been here and although he played well he wasn't fantastic.

exageration right there, Milner was ineffective last night

N'Zogbia on the left wing has been about half an hour this season. That's still about half an hour longer than Duff has played well for NUFC mind.

talking about N'zogbia this season is almost as pointless as talking about Duff's performances last season, no indication of either of their abilities as attacking players

Are you having a laugh or what? Milner's been poor this season but he had Sagna chasing shadows last night.

talking about N'zogbia this season is almost as pointless as talking about Duff's performances last season, no indication of either of their abilities as attacking players

So what form of Charlie's are you on about? 05-06?

Are you having a laugh or what? Milner's been poor this season but he had Sagna chasing shadows last night.

tenacity was great, but as an attacking threat.......

Except for the numerous crosses he whipped in and turning Sagna inside out a zillion times, as well as his crisp interchanges with Zog, aye, he had a quiet game.

So what form of Charlie's are you on about? 05-06?

06-07 Duff and N'zogbia were as bad as each other, 05-06 N'zogbia was our best player, Duff was hardly plumbing the depths back then to be honest

In what way is "form" what happened two years ago? :lol:  That's the opposite of form.

i did say Chelsea and Blackburn form

Not for N'Zogbia you didn't. I wouldn't be averse to seeing how Duff does on the right when he comes back, since Milner's not having a great time and could do with a rest having played over summer. Charlie all the way on the left though.

In what way is "form" what happened two years ago? :lol:  That's the opposite of form.

Not for N'Zogbia you didn't. I wouldn't be averse to seeing how Duff does on the right when he comes back, since Milner's not having a great time and could do with a rest having played over summer. Charlie all the way on the left though.

Duff on the right is how i'd do it. The bottom line is, he has to be in th side because Milner and N'zogbia haven't done anything to sugest they are better players than he is

Duff on the right is how i'd do it. The bottom line is, he has to be in th side because Milner and N'zogbia haven't done anything to sugest they are better players than he is

bullshit

bullshit

want to explain that?

Any idea's for when Duff will be fit enough to play for first team? Personally, i prefer N'zogbia, but we have not seen the best of Duff yet...obviously!

tbf, Duff has not proven that he is any better than Zoggy or Milner either. Last season form, Milner pisses over them both.

tbf, Duff has not proven that he is any better than Zoggy or Milner either. Last season form, Milner pisses over them both.

Duff has been amongst the best wingers in the world since 2002, last season as an exception