No need for defensive replacements the cavalry is coming in April

Lemmy

Guest Ballfoot

Honest player, limited but did his best when brought in in a period when injuries/squad deficiencies meant there were few alternatives. Good luck to the lad.

Honest player, limited but did his best when brought in in a period when injuries/squad deficiencies meant there were few alternatives. Good luck to the lad.

a

Agreed. I don't think he was as bad as some made out. Always gave 110%. If he doesn't stick around here i bet he'll do Ok somewhere else.

Guest Ballfoot

a

Agreed. I don't think he was as bad as some made out. Always gave 110%. If he doesn't stick around here i bet he'll do Ok somewhere else.

Aye. He'll likely drop down from PL level and do alright. I felt sorry for him when he was getting stick for playing at left-back - he was gash there obviously, but what's he going to do if he's asked to play there?

a

Aye. He'll likely drop down from PL level and do alright. I felt sorry for him when he was getting stick for playing at left-back - he was gash there obviously, but what's he going to do if he's asked to play there?

Thing is he's not a defender with compulsive concentration problems like Bramble and Boumsong, he IS perfectly capable of playing 90 minutes without fucking up.

It's just that his technical ability and defensive positioning aren't good enough for the PL, I think he'd do quite well and Norwich. (although we shouldn't assume that they'll be snapping up all of our rejects just because Roeder is there)

Thing is he's not a defender with compulsive concentration problems like Bramble and Boumsong, he IS perfectly capable of playing 90 minutes without f****** up.

It's just that his technical ability and defensive positioning aren't good enough for the PL, I think he'd do quite well and Norwich. (although we shouldn't assume that they'll be snapping up all of our rejects just because Roeder is there)

Does his lack of technical ability (passing the ball back to a goalkeeper for example) & as you say his positioning not make him prone to fuck ups?

Tbf when he drops a bollock he is quick to ring Alan Oliver up & hold his hand up. Shite defender but as honest as they come.

Guest elbee909

The worst defender in the history of football

Is he?  Is he really?  The WORST in the history of football?

Maybe a slight exaggeration?