Beye Going In January Will Have A Massive Impact On The Squad

Kev

f*** off complaining about my spelling and s*** like that, im tired! you would be if you got back at 6am from the match  :cheesy:

I like the way you managed to shoehorn that in, zoopafan Kev.

nope

i was stating a fact of what happened  :smug:

:lol:

Where's the Christmas hat, man?

I just found this new avatar that I simply MUST use, and I possess neither photoshop nor Paint (bizarre as that may seem) so kinda fudged.

If anyone feels inspired to help out then that'd be great, but really the imminent collapse of our squad worries me more.

Control Panel, Add or Remove Programs, Add/Remove Windows Components, double click Accessories and Utilities, then Accessories, check Paint. Save out.

:thup:

Anyway. Apart from the atrocious construction of the original post, Kev has a point.

It was more the overly-dramatic statements rather than construction, for me anyway.

You don't agree that our 'squud will collapse'?

Anyway. Apart from the atrocious construction of the original post, Kev has a point.

It was more the overly-dramatic statements rather than construction, for me anyway.

Not as such, no. :lol:

Yeah... you might be right.

It may collapse, but it will gain an extra u in the process.

What the fuck is going on with this thread? Fucking joke tbh. The kid makes a decent point and we have two pages of this:  :lol:

Takes the piss. I agree, Kev. We will miss Beye. He's been a key player in our last two wins.

What the fuck is going on with this thread? Fucking joke tbh. The kid makes a decent point and we have two pages of this:  :lol:

Takes the piss. I agree, Kev. We will miss Beye. He's been a key player in our last two wins.

Lighten up man. bluelaugh.gif

What the f*** is going on with this thread? f****** joke tbh. The kid makes a decent point and we have two pages of this:  :lol:

Lighten up man. bluelaugh.gif

Haha you might be right. Just thought Kev had a point and that it got lost amongst all the shit. Just re-read what I wrote and I seem like a right grumpy bastard :lol:

when go goes on the african cup of nations our squud will collapse imo

losing martins was bad enough but in the past 4 games i have enjoyed watching beye on the wing and hes looked outstanding

his departure would effect the squads condfidence and who will play right back?

taylor cacapa roz n'zogbia - i think thats what big sam would choose

we need to sign a new defender in january asap to cover for beye and faye as they both will be going to play for senegal

We wont be as bad as your think tbh, Taylor can cover at RB, this will prob be our back 4 while Beye is away:

Taylor Rozenhal Cacapa N'Zogbia

Beye will be gone for what? a month? I think we will cope, also theres no guarentees we wont get more defenders in January to cover aswell. I think the ACN will be better rather than worse for us tbh, yes we wont have Martins but we can try and adapt with Owen and who knows if we get a partnership clicking up front that has Owen in it we are laughing, remember if we conceed 3 and score 4 we win. With no Geremi there it is also a plus in terms of attacking football, maybe Big Sam will finally get to see how useless he has been.

It will be an interesting time for us but like the rest of the season it will be trial and error.

We could just play Taylor or Geremi there. Neither would be an absolute disaster I think. Oh f***, Geremi is off to the ACN too.

We won't be forced to play Carr so no worries.  If Taylor gets crocked again, we may have to play Carr.   :kasper: 

We could just play Taylor or Geremi there. Neither would be an absolute disaster I think. Oh f***, Geremi is off to the ACN too.

We won't be forced to play Carr so no worries.  If Taylor gets crocked again, we may have to play Carr.   :kasper: 

bid for Danny Mills asap Sam