Carling Cup Quarter Finals

Guest kingdawson

Guest kingdawson

Take that you stupid prat of a referee :smug:

He's given you absolutely everything since that red. Dunne should have had a pen.

we should have also had a pen.

How shit will Blackburn feel if they lose this? First coming back from 3-0 down and losing then 2-0?

Better than losing 3-0 and 2-0.

Not cessinarily.

Err...

Great argument.

I can't imagine it's good for morale to keep doing the hard work then throwing it away. Wouldn't it possibly be easier if they were two straightforward defeats to just forget them and move on?

:weep:

Credit Spurs, excellent at the back, including Paul Robinson's evil thin twin brother for a change, and even more remarkably Kaboul.

If we'd had shown half as much resoluteness the 5 times Tottenham attacked we'd have won 10-0.

Fuck off Benett btw, ridiculous number of decions wrong. Malbranque should have gone, Dunne should have had a pen, the booking Johnson got for being shoved in the back was absolutely surreal. Awful performance.

How shit will Blackburn feel if they lose this? First coming back from 3-0 down and losing then 2-0?

Not cessinarily.

Err...

Great argument.

I can't imagine it's good for morale to keep doing the hard work then throwing it away. Wouldn't it possibly be easier if they were two straightforward defeats to just forget them and move on?

Not cessinarily ;) The fact that they have come back into the game shows character and the fact they don't give up lightly, it's a positive aspect to take out of the game whereas getting beat 3-0 or 2-0 doesn't.

Not cessinarily.

Err...

Great argument.

Not cessinarily ;) The fact that they have come back into the game shows character and the fact they don't give up lightly, it's a positive aspect to take out of the game whereas getting beat 3-0 or 2-0 doesn't.

Touché. I bet Santa Cruz feels shit though scoring all these goals for fuck all. :lol: