Today's Other Games

Decky

Guest kingdawson

Ljungberg injured yet again, he needs to stop playing asap.

Spammers have got to have the worst transfer policy in premiership history. How the f*** do these players actually pass there medicals (upson,dyer,lyungberg). Whats even more funny is the fact that they spent near enough £20 million on these three alone ;D.

Guest kingdawson

Erm, who wrote him off? He's not even really played enough games to be at a point where he can be "written off".

No one wrote him off iirc. I remember people being astonished at the price tag when it was rumoured that they spent £17 million on him but when that was revealed as being false, no one said much else.

Erm, who wrote him off? He's not even really played enough games to be at a point where he can be "written off".

No one wrote him off iirc. I remember people being astonished at the price tag when it was rumoured that they spent £17 million on him but when that was revealed as being false, no one said much else.

Quite a few people said he wasn't good enough coming from a weak Croatian league and that sort of thing, from what I remember anyway.

Guest BooBoo

Crystal Palace 0 - 1 Norwich

Glenn Roeder for the toon!

Only lost one of the last nine apparently. Glad to see its going well for Glennda.

Guest fraser

Just listening to the radio commentary on Arsenal v West Ham and Collymore is perplexed that Ashton isn't being brought on; says it might mean Ashton's for sale. Pure conjetcure I know but h'es one I would like to see here. Would suit Big Sam too.

Just listening to the radio commentary on Arsenal v West Ham and Collymore is perplexed that Ashton isn't being brought on; says it might mean Ashton's for sale. Pure conjetcure I know but h'es one I would like to see here. Would suit Big Sam too.

Wouldn't mind him but no more than about 8m.

Guest kingdawson

Or that he isnt 100% fit and the Spammers need him as back-up as they dont have another option :idiot2:. Collymore should stick to dogging tbh.

Can't see us signing a first team forward unless we manage to get rid of Shola.

Perhaps they might swap?  Ameobi & Carlton Cole up front!

Guest fraser

Maybe he needs a rest since it's been a relatively heavy footballing schedule recently?

Played the full game match before last, sub last match. Not too testing a time.

Hope people are joking, saying theyd want Ashton to NUFC. Hes f****** s***. Might as well buy Sibierski back.

Codswallop.

Guest kingdawson

Ashton came on in the 71st minute, also doesnt make any sense he didnt come on at HT with them being 2-0 down. I would definitely have him at NUFC.

and putting a player on the bench that there going to sell makes sense to you?? wouldnt they just leave him out the squad alltogether?

Can't see us signing a first team forward unless we manage to get rid of Shola.

Perhaps they might swap?  Ameobi & Carlton Cole up front!

For the amount of strikers we have I still need we need another one, as someone pointed out on here before, each of our strikers has a glaring weakness in their game. Viduka - old. Martins - Not an out and out striker as such. Owen - Injury prone. Ashton is a bit injury prone as well though that would be my only worry.